Hi, Guest! Login / Register    

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Custom ROM] tecno mtk backup

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 09:39 AM by ham_samm. )

please i need permission to download tecno  mtk backup.the one you sent has been blocked
thanks
[email protected]

(02-11-2015, 09:35 AM)sammyboy014 Wrote: please i need permission to download tecno  mtk backup.the one you sent has been blocked
thanks
[email protected]

please, state your phone model, whats wrong with it and how it started
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 01:31 PM by ham_samm. )
(02-11-2015, 09:55 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(02-11-2015, 09:35 AM)sammyboy014 Wrote: please i need permission to download tecno  mtk backup.the one you sent has been blocked
thanks
[email protected]

please, state your phone model, whats wrong with it and how it started

My phone is tecno h5,whenever i on it,it just show tecno logo n'den stop der. I have tried several times flashing it myself with power button and down volume.
It all started: i wanted to change the font of my phone to bloodly font,it then restarted and since then it started showing techno logo it will then be standby

Please help me out,i need tecno h5mtk backup, and the solution please
thankz
My phone is tecno h5,whenever i on it,it just show tecno logo n'den stop der. I have tried several times flashing it myself with power button and down volume.
It all started: i wanted to change the font of my phone to bloodly font,it then restarted and since then it started showing techno logo it will then be standby
(02-12-2015, 01:31 PM)sammyboy014 Wrote: My phone is tecno h5,whenever i on it,it just show tecno logo n'den stop der. I have tried several times flashing it myself with power button and down volume.

granted! flash only system.img using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html 
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 02:45 PM by jsmart. )
Grant access to download tecno h5 mtk stock rom ....plssssss. Email: [email protected]
(02-12-2015, 02:45 PM)jsmart Wrote: Grant access to download tecno h5 mtk stock rom ....plssssss. Email: [email protected]

To get permission to download stock ROMs, please read https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1326.html