Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TOOL DL Image Fail!

I flashed a stock ROM to my phone with SP Flash Tool. After it completed I tried to boot it up. When I booted it up I saw a message in the bottom left corner saying "TOOL DL Image Fail!". My phone is Lenovo S860 1 GB RAM

(06-22-2016, 12:13 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: I flashed a stock ROM to my phone with SP Flash Tool. After it completed I tried to boot it up. When I booted it up I saw a message in the bottom left corner saying "TOOL DL Image Fail!". My phone is Lenovo S860 1 GB RAM

Flash boot.img from a different rom

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
(06-22-2016, 12:13 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: I flashed a stock ROM to my phone with SP Flash Tool. After it completed I tried to boot it up. When I booted it up I saw a message in the bottom left corner saying "TOOL DL Image Fail!". My phone is Lenovo S860 1 GB RAM

In SP flash tool, go to Options > Option > Download > Untick Da DL all with checksum > Repeat flashing
(06-22-2016, 06:28 PM)hovatek Wrote:

In SP flash tool, go to Options > Option > Download > Untick Da DL all with checksum > Repeat flashing

I tried to do it but my phone wont even turn off permanently. It just keeps on turning on whenever I turn it off. Due to this, I cant reflash a ROM
(06-27-2016, 07:09 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: I tried to do it but my phone wont even turn off permanently. It just keeps on turning on whenever I turn it off. Due to this, I cant reflash a ROM

Can you pull the battery?
(06-28-2016, 10:04 AM)matybazz Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 07:09 PM)AjTheKid Wrote: I tried to do it but my phone wont even turn off permanently. It just keeps on turning on whenever I turn it off. Due to this, I cant reflash a ROM

Can you pull the battery?

No, I cant. The batteries are built in and you cant pull out the back cover of the phone.

I believe you have mediatek drivers installed. When connecting the switched off phone; hold down the volume up key whiles connecting the phone for easy detection by flash tool

I believe you have mediatek drivers installed. When connecting the switched off phone; hold down the volume up key whiles connecting the phone for easy detection by flash tool

[/quote]

Thanks for the advice tip. Ill try it whenever I have the time to do so.
(06-28-2016, 11:45 AM)mensa Wrote:

I tried to do it. And I did the volume up method. It still keeps on turning on. I have MTK drivers installed on my pc. What do I do?
(07-01-2016, 09:07 AM)AjTheKid Wrote: I tried to do it. And I did the volume up method. It still keeps on turning on. I have MTK drivers installed on my pc. What do I do?

are you holding any button when you connect to PC for flashing?