Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adb error when unlocking bootloader (Please help)

(06-24-2016, 08:52 AM)Akanbigraphix Wrote: I have download the miracle box. But I get cannot connect, check cable box error whenever I try to launch the  .exe program.

No, you should not launch the miracle miracle box or you will continue to get that feedback. Launch the miracle_loader_2.27A rather

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

mensaAkanbigraphixI have download the miracle box. But I get cannot connect, check cable box error whenever I try to launch the  .exe program.No, you should not launch the miracle miracle box or you will continue to get that feedback. Launch the miracle_loader_2.27A rather Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

OK bro. I will try that when I got home and give you feedback
mensaAkanbigraphixI have download the miracle box. But I get cannot connect, check cable box error whenever I try to launch the  .exe program.No, you should not launch the miracle miracle box or you will continue to get that feedback. Launch the miracle_loader_2.27A rather Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

Bro I did wat you said but still got cannot connect, check cable box...
(06-24-2016, 04:58 PM)Akanbigraphix Wrote: Bro I did wat you said but still got cannot connect, check cable box...

It seems to me that you have antivirus installed. It is a cracked version which antivirus detects as viral. Close the antivirus if you have one installed and then try to extract miracle box zip again. Launch miracle_loader_2.27A

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
mensaAkanbigraphixBro I did wat you said but still got cannot connect, check cable box...It seems to me that you have antivirus installed. It is a cracked version which antivirus detects as viral. Close the antivirus if you have one installed and then try to extract miracle box zip again. Launch miracle_loader_2.27A Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

It has work bro. Am the same guy ur chatting with at the other miracle box thread. Check the thread and reply my latest message bro