Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno p5 hangs at boot logo

(06-24-2016, 10:24 AM)mensa Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 08:39 AM)clemmy4real Wrote: I use version v5.1352.01

I don't know if you understood my petition. Am not talking about stock ROM because I have tried countless stock ROM; here and other sites but non is fixing it. I just want you to check your network to see if it will disconnects when you tune it to 3G only or WCDMA only. If it does not disconnect, then you backup secro and nvram partitions for me so I can use it to fix my phone. That is all I was saying.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile

https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html

Try this

hovatek u guys did not respond to me again
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016, 12:55 PM by mensa. )
(06-25-2016, 12:30 PM)clemmy4real Wrote: I don't know if you understood my petition. Am not talking about stock ROM because I have tried countless stock ROM; here and other sites but non is fixing it. I just want you to check your network to see if it will disconnects when you tune it to 3G only or WCDMA only. If it does not disconnect, then you backup secro and nvram partitions for me so I can use it to fix my phone. That is all I was saying.

https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html

Try this

I can now confidently say that you don't understand me. Let me explain it in a more profound manner. This is what will happen to your phone: if you format whole except bootloader without backing up before. you will loose your working secro and nvram images. No stock room of any sort can help fix that so before you format, make sure you backup those partitions. I formatted my phone without backing such partitions: my phone is working, imei is working, baseband is shown but when I change network to only 3G: network disconnects. I have flash countless stock rom with the ambition to restore that but none has been able to.

So believe me, if you format whole except bootloader before flash: you fall in the same put as me. Understand what am saying cos it is in a plain language.

Backup your phone first: more especially that of secro and nvram partition or you will regret later.

Right now, my phone can only access 2G networks which brings about very very very low speed when browsing. Am able to make calls with it when on 2G, am able to receive calls, am able to browse but under a low speed. That us why am requesting for a backup of such partitions to be able to fix such problem that my phone is going through; not able to access 3G networks.

That is all that am saying; am not having a null baseband like where you directed me to, neither am I having invalid imei. All is working but am not able to use 3G network which makes it difficult to use my phone in browsing.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
This is my whatsapp no 08145973419 message me so that we can talk better
(06-25-2016, 02:14 PM)clemmy4real Wrote: This is my whatsapp no 08145973419 message me so that we can talk better

I already told you what to do first.
check my last comment on the previous page
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2016, 05:28 AM by clemmy4real. )
have done d NVRAM backup @ hovatek
(06-27-2016, 05:27 AM)clemmy4real Wrote: have done d NVRAM backup @ hovatek

open the MTK Droid tools folder > BackupNVRAM
zip and attach the NVRAM backup or upload it and drop the link here
waiting...