Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows Hdd is filling automatically
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Hdd is filling automatically

Hdd is filling automatically

Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
24-06-2016, 03:52 AM

Hello sir,
Now I'm having a problem with my pc, i.e. my hard disk is filling automatically and i dont know why. Leaving c: drive all drives are filling upto end. I run multiple scans but can't find anything. You are also informed that my c: drive have also filling but not from that speed presently its fills 2gb (leaving windows files)with the thinks that i don't know. 
Thank you..
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
24-06-2016, 11:07 AM
(24-06-2016, 03:52 AM)Harshit Navneet Hello sir,
Now I'm having a problem with my pc, i.e. my hard disk is filling automatically and i dont know why. Leaving c: drive all drives are filling upto end. I run multiple scans but can't find anything. You are also informed that my c: drive have also filling but not from that speed presently its fills 2gb (leaving windows files)with the thinks that i don't know. 
Thank you..

Have you tried using disk cleanup to check the files eating up the space?
Adonso
Adonso
Adonso
Respected Member
24-06-2016, 03:29 PM
(24-06-2016, 11:07 AM)matybazz
(24-06-2016, 03:52 AM)Harshit Navneet Hello sir,
Thank you..

Have you tried using disk cleanup to check the files eating up the space?

you are affected malwares. you need to use strong scanners.
try junkware removal tool, rogue killer, hitman Pro, adw cleaner, combofix, tdss killer. they are one-time scans and can help you fix your problem. after this you can think using disk clean up.

you might want to boot your pc into "safe mode Networking" for this to work if you are heavily infected.
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
24-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Try to download a software called folder size. It would scan your whole hdd and give you a tree from the root directory. If the some folders are unexpectedly heavy, I suspect a virus.... then try ADONSO advice.

Sent from my Infinix-X552 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-06-2016, 09:50 PM

(24-06-2016, 03:52 AM)Harshit Navneet Hello sir,
Thank you..

download Norton Internet Security and scan your PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
Harshit Navneet
25-06-2016, 03:46 AM
Thanks guys, finally the virus has been detected by NIS & i got my space back after running the tool adviced by adonso and at last i ran disk clean up for final touch up. A big thanks to you all guys.
But one question is disturbing me i.e. System volume information & $Recycler is also type/part of virus. Bcoz it is still showing in every drives..
Adonso
Adonso
Adonso
Respected Member
25-06-2016, 09:03 AM
(25-06-2016, 03:46 AM)Harshit Navneet Thanks guys, finally the virus has been detected by NIS & i got my space back after running the tool adviced by adonso and at last i ran disk clean up for final touch up. A big thanks to you all guys.
But one question is disturbing me i.e. System volume information & $Recycler is also type/part of virus. Bcoz it is still showing in every drives..

they are system folders which be hidden but not visible. go to your folder options and uncheck "see hidden items" options or something similar.