Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android I need boot.img and scatter file for infinix hotone
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

I need boot.img and scatter file for infinix hotone

I need boot.img and scatter file for infinix hotone

kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
24-06-2016, 09:24 AM

Hello all gurus in the parlor. I've got this fake infinix x510 that goes off after displaying "infinix" at start-up and then restart itself again but never boot. I want to flash ROM with sp flash tool but the ROM for all three variants are just too large. can anyone who have downloaded the ROM please help me with the boot.IMG and its scatter file? please. it is a fake ( clone) infinix x510 that can boot into recovery mode and fastboot, wipe data and clear cache partition but won't boot. please kindly help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-06-2016, 06:50 PM
(24-06-2016, 09:24 AM)kelvinsaki Hello all gurus in the parlor. I've got this fake infinix x510 that goes off after displaying "infinix" at start-up and then restart itself again but never boot. I want to flash ROM with sp flash tool but the ROM for all three variants are just too large. can anyone who have downloaded the ROM please help me with the boot.IMG and its scatter file? please. it is a fake ( clone) infinix x510 that can boot into recovery mode and fastboot, wipe data and clear cache partition but won't boot. please kindly help.

Unfortunately, we don't collect individual files, only firmware. Hope a member can help.
BTW, how were you able to confirm its cloned?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
chraor
chraor
chraor
29-08-2016, 08:48 PM
hi my Infinix bricked a few days ago, and bootloop forever. Is it possible to have a ROM and it's scatter and is there anyone know a way to fix this. thx u very much
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
30-08-2016, 12:06 PM
(29-08-2016, 08:48 PM)chraor hi my Infinix bricked a few days ago, and bootloop forever. Is it possible to have a ROM and it's scatter and is there anyone know a way to fix this. thx u very much
Create a new thread this is someone else's support thread see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create thread