Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix x507 dead after flashing
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix x507 dead after flashing

infinix x507 dead after flashing

Isabab
Isabab
Isabab
24-06-2016, 03:09 PM

initially it will only hang on infinix logo,then I downloaded its ROM here.now after flashing the ROM to the phone,since then no more power. also I try to flash it again but only complained enable Dram fail.hint:make sure the file is match with the file needed to be downloaded.
but in the first place it didn't complained any error and flashed .help me out please. infinix x507
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
VICTOROLA
24-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Try to plug it to your computer and watch the device manager. Does your computer make any sound? Does it detect it in the device manger?

Sent from my Infinix-X552 using Hovatek mobile
Isabab
Isabab
Isabab
24-06-2016, 09:49 PM
yes it does
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-06-2016, 09:51 PM
(24-06-2016, 03:09 PM)Isabab initially it will only hang on infinix logo,then I downloaded its ROM here.now after flashing the ROM to the phone,since then no more power. also I try to flash it again but only complained enable Dram fail.hint:make sure the file is match with the file needed to be downloaded.
but in the first place it didn't complained any error and flashed .help me out please. infinix x507

attach a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when the error appears

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
harryd
harryd
harryd
30-06-2016, 10:40 PM

This error seems common when flashing the hot x507. I am dealing with such a problem now. Do more reading. You could find a working solution. The guys here are trying good. Kudos.
harryd
harryd
harryd
30-06-2016, 10:47 PM
(24-06-2016, 04:35 PM)VICTOROLA Try to plug it to your computer and watch the device manager. Does your computer make any sound? Does it detect it in the device manger?

Sent from my Infinix-X552 using Hovatek mobile

Mine is not showing up at all. I uninstalled the previous vcom drivers hoping to install it afresh when prompted but it never prompts. I am stuck with the Dram error bla bla...
Isabab
Isabab
Isabab
01-07-2016, 08:25 AM
it has worked .
for those that are still struggling with thesame, try another firmware, make sure the battery is charged, ur USB is in good condition, then combine keys like volume up and power before insert USB to d phone.and also try volume down and power good luck