Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I NEED YOUR HELP ABOUT ITEL 1503

how are you HOVATEK please i am urgently need your help i have tried to flash my itel 1503 the flashing successed but the phone goes on showing white screen seem everything is working cause i can heard sound of power on and so on but the matter is screen goes white i cant see everything thanks for your help i'll be waiting...

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016, 02:34 PM by matybazz. )
(06-25-2016, 10:01 AM)abksonya Wrote: how are you HOVATEK please i am urgently need your help i have tried to flash my itel 1503 the flashing successed but the phone goes on showing white screen seem everything is working cause i can heard sound of power on and so on but the matter is screen goes white i cant see everything thanks for your help i'll be waiting...

The firmware is probably not compatible
Where did you get the rom you flashed?
(06-25-2016, 02:28 PM)matybazz Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 10:01 AM)abksonya Wrote: how are you HOVATEK please i am urgently need your help i have tried to flash my itel 1503 the flashing successed but the phone goes on showing white screen seem everything is working cause i can heard sound of power on and so on but the matter is screen goes white i cant see everything thanks for your help i'll be waiting...

The firmware is probably not compatible
Where did you get the rom you flashed?
i got it from your website http://www.hovatek.com under itel stock roms
(06-26-2016, 04:07 PM)abksonya Wrote: i got it from your website http://www.hovatek.com under itel stock roms

we'll work on uploading another pac file for your variant of itel 1503
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
ok i'll be waiting but for how long it will take you uploading the file?
(06-30-2016, 01:40 PM)abksonya Wrote: ok i'll be waiting but for how long it will take you uploading the file?

can't say for sure
I have a similar problem, I have tried 5 different files on it and it shows white screen but it was OK before flash.I was trying to remove the password, I need help to flash this new variant back to health
(09-06-2016, 08:56 AM)kaytech Wrote: I have a similar problem, I have tried 5 different files on it and it shows white screen but it was OK before flash.I was trying to remove the password, I need help to flash this new variant back to health

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread