Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to fix a problem with tecno L5

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2016, 10:25 PM by Bancy. )

I have a problem with tecno L5. The phone starts malfunctioning just after it was bought. And I also discover that the problem is applicable to other Tecno L5. Pls help me out

Sent from my TECNO-J5 using Hovatek mobile

(06-26-2016, 10:23 PM)Bancy Wrote: I have a problem with tecno L5. The phone starts malfunctioning just after it was bought. And I also discover that the problem is applicable to other Tecno L5. Pls help me out

malfunctioning how exactly?
Once the data service is activated, it used to press many other fuctions itself and sonetimes , it might even off n reboot.

(06-28-2016, 06:53 AM)Bancy Wrote: Once the data service is activated, it used to press many other fuctions itself and sonetimes , it might even off n reboot.

sounds like Malware
see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-remove-p...roid-phone
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Thanks, but this same phone has been flashed and the problem persist. What can I do?

(06-28-2016, 05:50 PM)Bancy Wrote: Thanks, but this same phone has been flashed and the problem persist. What can I do?

you must've flashed using the wrong settings.
how exactly did you flash?
I downloaded the stock ROM, load the scatter file(all names were ticked) and I try formatting automatic using format all without bootloader. After success, I downloaded the file of which I also got a success feedback.

(07-06-2016, 06:20 AM)Bancy Wrote: I downloaded the stock ROM, load the scatter file(all names were ticked) and I try formatting automatic using format all without bootloader. After success, I downloaded the file of which I also got a success feedback.

Boot to factory mode by holding volume down+power key and wipe emmc
(07-06-2016, 06:20 AM)Bancy Wrote: I downloaded the stock ROM, load the scatter file(all names were ticked) and I try formatting automatic using format all without bootloader. After success, I downloaded the file of which I also got a success feedback.

might be a RAM issue