Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Error

Error 2005

Meaning: The device attempted to power on before SP flash tool could flash files to it

Solution:

* Take out and reinsert the battery
* Try using a different USB cord, port and PC
* Right-click flash_tool.exe > Select Properties > Select Compatibility > Set to Windows XP Service Pack 3 > Click Apply > Click OK > Run SP flash tool as Administrator
* Try a different USB cord
* Try a different port on the PC or another PC
* Ensure the battery is well changed and inside the switched off phone before connect am very sure its d non removable battery that is causing the error pls help me the battery can not be removed

Sent from my Infinix-X600-LTE using Hovatek mobile

(06-27-2016, 07:21 AM)agimouth Wrote: Error 2005

Meaning: The device attempted to power on before SP flash tool could flash files to it

Solution:

* Take out and reinsert the battery
* Try using a different USB cord, port and PC
* Right-click flash_tool.exe > Select Properties > Select Compatibility > Set to Windows XP Service Pack 3 > Click Apply > Click OK > Run SP flash tool as Administrator
* Try a different USB cord
* Try a different port on the PC or another PC
* Ensure the battery is well changed and inside the switched off phone before connect am very sure its d non removable battery that is causing the error pls help me the battery can not be removed

have you tried the fix you posted?

have you tried them ?
Yea ave tried dem but I cant remove my infinix note x600 battery DAT the only issue its non removable....I flashed custom on infinix hot x507 with the same system but y is it giving me errors on the note x600

(This post was last modified: 06-27-2016, 07:02 PM by matybazz. )
(06-27-2016, 02:23 PM)agimouth Wrote: Yea ave tried dem but I cant remove my infinix note x600 battery DAT the only issue its non removable....I flashed custom on infinix hot x507 with the same system but y is it giving me errors on the note x600

Can the phome switch of totally? If yes wait for it to switch off properly then click the download button in spflashtool and hold volume up before plugging your phone to the pc..
Dont flash a firmware of a different phone to your phone dont mix the files for x507 and x600
(06-27-2016, 02:23 PM)agimouth Wrote: Yea ave tried dem but I cant remove my infinix note x600 battery DAT the only issue its non removable....I flashed custom on infinix hot x507 with the same system but y is it giving me errors on the note x600

you'll either have to unscrew the phone then disconnect and reconnect the battery or use the phone till the battery drains then recharge.
I would recommend the former