Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix x551 Lollipop 'AT command send failed'

I have an infinix x551.I upgraded it from kit-kat to lollipop.i have now updated it to version 1.N.1.1 but lost the numbers are gone hence simcards not detected.when I use mtk engineering to fix that issue it tell me (AT command is failed to send).kindly guide me so that I can the imei issue.

Thanks.

(06-27-2016, 08:22 AM)farmioso Wrote: I have an infinix x551.I upgraded it from kit-kat to lollipop.i have now updated it to version 1.N.1.1 but lost the numbers are gone hence simcards not detected.when I use mtk engineering to fix that issue it tell me (AT command is failed to send).kindly guide me so that I can the imei issue.

Thanks.

input space between + and E then send command again
(06-27-2016, 01:19 PM)i had done that but still failed... i tried btws AT and (+), and also btwn (+) and ( E) matybazz Wrote:
(06-27-2016, 08:22 AM)farmioso Wrote: I have an infinix x551.I upgraded it from kit-kat to lollipop.i have now updated it to version 1.N.1.1 but lost the numbers are gone hence simcards not detected.when I use mtk engineering to fix that issue it tell me (AT command is failed to send).kindly guide me so that I can the imei issue.

Thanks.

input space between + and E then send command again

Thanks.

Forget about that cos it will never work. I have been doing that has never worked. Go to system; then to about phone and check if baseband is there or unknown. If it is there; then download chamelephon and try it to install imei

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
(06-27-2016, 02:06 PM)mensa Wrote:

Thanks.

Forget about that cos it will never work. I have been doing that has never worked. Go to system; then to about phone and check if baseband is there or unknown. If it is there; then download chamelephon and try it to install imei

Brother for sure if only he upgraded via dis forum, den dat method above will work.
Warm regards

Prof Mboy (Mboy13)
Network Engineer
CTTL, Contec Global
Birnin Kebbi,
Kebbi State

use Maui method
(06-27-2016, 02:25 PM)mboy13 Wrote: mensa

Thanks.

Brother for sure if only he upgraded via dis forum, den dat method above will work.

The baseband is unknown.so what should I do?
(06-27-2016, 02:25 PM)mboy13 Wrote: Brother for sure if only he upgraded via dis forum, den dat method above will work.

Bro I know what am saying. I have tried countless times but it hasn't worked before. Always failed as if nothing is sent. If disputing, try that yourself and tell me that am kidding

(06-29-2016, 12:54 PM)farmioso Wrote: The baseband is unknown.so what should I do?

Is the phone rooted?

(06-29-2016, 06:05 PM)mensa Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 12:54 PM)farmioso Wrote: The baseband is unknown.so what should I do?

Is the phone rooted?

No, the phone is not rooted.