Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Can't boot into recovery

OK....lemme try it and get back to you.... thanks

Now am totally screwed...the phone has gone dead but makes a sound when connected to PC.....i tried the process but the MTK driod tool keeps giving me an Error: something permission failed.
(06-30-2016, 01:32 PM)Kwadex Wrote: Now am totally screwed...the phone has gone dead but makes a sound when connected to PC.....i tried the process but the MTK driod tool keeps giving me an Error: something permission failed.

What exactly did happen for the phone to brick. Do you have the stock ROM of the phone available?

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
was trying to resolve 'not booting into recovery ish' with the procedure above the process was interrupted along the line .... and Yes i have the stock ROM
(06-30-2016, 03:27 PM)Kwadex Wrote: was trying to resolve 'not booting into recovery ish' with the procedure above the process was interrupted along the line .... and Yes i have the stock ROM

Then flashing the ROM using sp flash tool

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
(06-30-2016, 03:27 PM)Kwadex Wrote: was trying to resolve 'not booting into recovery ish' with the procedure above the process was interrupted along the line .... and Yes i have the stock ROM

you interrupted flashing. See https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Good day....thanks for the attention, my phone came on after two days of just leaving it to charge.. And I still had to reflash the ROM to solve the recovery issue, that too was successful.
But the the CWM stuff, using the MTK droid tool, the color refused to turn yellow so I boot into recovery mode, I got a feedback from the droid app that
"ATTENTION! Recovery doesn't suit the phone!
Unknown ROM structure, backup NOT possible!"

Don't know wat that means since everything in the phone is currently working
(07-02-2016, 10:51 AM)Kwadex Wrote: Good day....thanks for the attention, my phone came on after two days of just leaving it to charge.. And I still had to reflash the ROM to solve the recovery issue, that too was successful.
But the the CWM stuff, using the MTK droid tool, the color refused to turn yellow so I boot into recovery mode, I got a feedback from the droid app that
"ATTENTION! Recovery doesn't suit the phone!
Unknown ROM structure, backup NOT possible!"

Don't know wat that means since everything in the phone is currently working

The phone should be in normal mode (not recovery) for the procedure.
what was the color of the box when you connected the phone?
colour was Blue
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 03:20 PM by hovatek. )
(07-02-2016, 11:07 PM)Kwadex Wrote: colour was Blue

it means it hasn't been rooted.
read https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-455.html closely
see the video too