Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Lost admin password of Windows 7

It has been a while to login my old computer and I can't remember the password clearly. But there are some files on that computer that are very important to me so I need to regain the access to the computer. What is the safest way to do this without formatting C:\ drive? thanks

(06-28-2016, 07:36 AM)Vepuriz Wrote: It has been a while to login my old computer and I can't remember the password clearly. But there are some files on that computer that are very important to me so I need to regain the access to the computer. What is the safest way to do this without formatting C:\ drive? thanks

you can remove the hard drive and put it in an external to retrieve the data. or you can user Hiren Boot CD to set a new password for your computer. it is bootable
(06-28-2016, 07:36 AM)Vepuriz Wrote: It has been a while to login my old computer and I can't remember the password clearly. But there are some files on that computer that are very important to me so I need to regain the access to the computer. What is the safest way to do this without formatting C:\ drive? thanks

follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-9589.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-28-2016, 08:50 AM)Adonso Wrote: you can remove the hard drive and put it in an external to retrieve the data. or you can user Hiren Boot CD to set a new password for your computer. it is bootable

I downloaded and tried Hiren Boot CD but it didn't work. It seems no update from the developer for years.
(06-29-2016, 04:01 AM)Vepuriz Wrote: I downloaded and tried Hiren Boot CD but it didn't work. It seems no update from the developer for years.

check the link in my previous reply
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-01-2016, 08:14 AM)Heflin11 Wrote:
(06-28-2016, 07:36 AM)Vepuriz Wrote: It has been a while to login my old computer and I can't remember the password clearly. But there are some files on that computer that are very important to me so I need to regain the access to the computer. What is the safest way to reset Windows 7 admin password without formatting C:\ drive? thanks

if u forgot it , then u should remove the battery in mother board and tern ur laptop then shout it down put the battery in same place then , it will be rest

Are you kidding me ? to recover Windows 7 admin password , we have to remove the battery in mother board and tern ur laptop ?
Use iseepassword look for a cracked one to make a bootable flashdrive or disk then go to bios setting via recovery and make the disk bootable first a menu will come up upon loading and u will be asked to delete passwords for which ever partition you need. I did exactly this lastwk for win7 ultimate hope it works

Sent from my IMBA_S5_v2 using Hovatek Forum