Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help!!!.......Infinix hot 2 x510 charging issue
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help!!!.......Infinix hot 2 x510 charging issue

Help!!!.......Infinix hot 2 x510 charging issue

apara
apara
apara
30-06-2016, 12:29 PM

I have this infinix hot 2 (x510) that won't charge if the battery is low ....one will have to use desktop charger to boost it.....I discovered that if I plugged it in to power bank it won't start charging automatically until the power bank button is pressed...I think the issue is hardware....pls any possible solution?????
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
30-06-2016, 04:35 PM
(30-06-2016, 12:29 PM)apara I have this infinix hot 2 (x510) that won't charge if the battery is low ....one will have to use desktop charger to boost it.....I discovered that if I plugged it in to power bank it won't start charging automatically until the power bank button is pressed...I think the issue is hardware....pls any possible solution?????
How did it start?
apara
apara
apara
30-06-2016, 06:16 PM
(30-06-2016, 04:35 PM)matybazz
(30-06-2016, 12:29 PM)apara I have this infinix hot 2 (x510) that won't charge if the battery is low ....one will have to use desktop charger to boost it.....I discovered that if I plugged it in to power bank it won't start charging automatically until the power bank button is pressed...I think the issue is hardware....pls any possible solution?????
How did it start?

I don't actually know much about how it started ...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-07-2016, 03:22 PM

Some power banks require you to press a button (power on) in order to charge a connected phone.
Seems your charging port is faulty, might also be a firmware issue.
go to Settings > About > Baseband and let me know what yours is

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
apara
apara
apara
06-07-2016, 06:18 AM

(01-07-2016, 03:22 PM)hovatek

Some power banks require you to press a button (power on) in order to charge a connected phone.
Seems your charging port is faulty, might also be a firmware issue.
go to Settings > About > Baseband and let me know what yours is

The problem doesn't look like software issue because i know much about mobile phone repairs... It look like charging system error which i dont know how to fix
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2016, 09:08 PM
(06-07-2016, 06:18 AM)apara The problem doesn't look like software issue because i know much about mobile phone repairs... It look like charging system error which i dont know how to fix

Seems we both agree its a hardware issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.