Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno N9 formated bootloader

Hovatek, i come with good news, Smile i was finally able to restore the tecno tab.
what happened or my little explanation was that, i let the tab battery run out. after that, when i tried charging the thunder strike sign appeared and i shouted and danced as my laptop was now able to recognize it.

i then used sp tool to flash to flash files to it, tho i attempted this for close to two days without success, finally it came on.

then another problem occurred, said i had to erase my data, and it took me to recovery, but it resulted in an error "data unable to format" no matter what i tried (sp tool format etc)

then an idea came to me that i should try and flash cwm recovery img from your forum since that has more options, and tralla it formated and did a factory reset and the tab came on with tears of joy on my face.

So thanks for your help and warm response.

Nb: please do you know if cwm recovery causes the tab to crash? and cause a bootloop? because that happens a lot.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015, 05:59 PM by hovatek. )
(03-06-2015, 05:04 PM)abita13 Wrote: Hovatek, i come with good news, Smile i was finally able to restore the tecno tab.
what happened or my little explanation was that, i let the tab battery run out. after that, when i tried charging the thunder strike sign appeared and i shouted and danced as my laptop was now able to recognize it.
i then used sp tool to flash to flash files to it, tho i attempted this for close to two days without success, finally it came on.
then another problem occurred, said i had to erase my data, and it took me to recovery, but it resulted in an error "data unable to format" no matter what i tried (sp tool format etc)
then an idea came to me that i should try and flash cwm recovery img from your forum since that has more options, and tralla it formated and did a factory reset and the tab came on with tears of joy on my face.
So thanks for your help and warm response.
Nb: please do you know if cwm recovery causes the tab to crash? and cause a bootloop? because that happens a lot.
No, cwm should not give you any trouble