Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] i want to downgrade from lollipop to kitkat

i tried downgrading my infinix x551 16+1 lollipop to kitkat but i get pmt changed for rom error in sp flash tool..i cant downgrade..please i need solution to that.. tanx

(07-02-2016, 10:03 AM)Chidoo4u Wrote: i tried downgrading my infinix x551 16+1 lollipop to kitkat but i get pmt changed for rom error in sp flash tool..i cant downgrade..please i need solution to that.. tanx

try using the firmware upgrade option.
refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I am currently running lollipop, so i taught firmware upgrade is used when you want to change from kitkat to lollipop? Sorry for the question.. Am just trying to understand sth. Thanks bro..
(07-04-2016, 10:23 PM)Chidoo4u Wrote: I am currently running lollipop,  so i taught firmware upgrade is used when you want to change from kitkat to lollipop?  Sorry for the question.. Am just trying to understand sth.  Thanks bro..

Try that hovatek suggestion by selecting firmware upgrade
(07-04-2016, 10:23 PM)Chidoo4u Wrote: I am currently running lollipop,  so i taught firmware upgrade is used when you want to change from kitkat to lollipop?  Sorry for the question.. Am just trying to understand sth.  Thanks bro..

Firmware Upgrade is just a flashing algorithm. Not necessarily for upgrading
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)