Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android innjoo fire flashing error 4032 message on sp flashtool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

innjoo fire flashing error 4032 message on sp flashtool

innjoo fire flashing error 4032 message on sp flashtool

emmant
emmant
emmant
02-07-2016, 09:28 PM

I have the rom of the phone and it is not the first time I am flashing it with the same rom but it keeps telling me Brom error 4032 I used the volume up, down,power button, same thing,please help.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
03-07-2016, 01:26 PM
(02-07-2016, 09:28 PM)emmant I have the rom of the phone and it is not the first time I am flashing it with the same rom but it keeps telling me Brom error 4032 I used the volume up, down,power button, same thing,please help.

The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2016, 05:26 PM
(02-07-2016, 09:28 PM)emmant I have the rom of the phone and it is not the first time I am flashing it with the same rom but it keeps telling me Brom error 4032 I used the volume up, down,power button, same thing,please help.

attach a full screenshot of SP flash tool when the error pops up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
manj
manj
manj
06-07-2016, 04:15 AM
hi bro last day i also had the same error..i tried alot and auto disconnected...so finally i got soln...by installing stock firmware..download it from official site/ try needrom.com
emmant
emmant
emmant
06-07-2016, 01:19 PM

(06-07-2016, 04:15 AM)manj hi bro last day i also had the same error..i tried alot and auto disconnected...so finally i got soln...by installing stock firmware..download it from official site/ try needrom.com
Are u also using innjoo fire?
I downloaded the stock Rom from the official site and I even re-download ed this morning.
And another thing is that this is not the first time I'm using the Rom but it's the update so are you saying that I should download the initial Rom that came with the phone before they updated?
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
06-07-2016, 04:00 PM
(06-07-2016, 01:19 PM)emmant Are u also using innjoo fire?
I downloaded the stock Rom from the official site and I even re-download ed this morning.
And another thing is that this is not the first time I'm using the Rom but it's the update so are you saying that I should download the initial Rom that came with the phone before they updated?

You havnt sent a screeshot of the error yet