Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

innjoo fire flashing error 4032 message on sp flashtool

I have the rom of the phone and it is not the first time I am flashing it with the same rom but it keeps telling me Brom error 4032 I used the volume up, down,power button, same thing,please help.

(07-02-2016, 09:28 PM)emmant Wrote: I have the rom of the phone and it is not the first time I am flashing it with the same rom but it keeps telling me Brom error 4032 I used the volume up, down,power button, same thing,please help.

The firmware you're trying to flash is either not compatible with your device or you have selected the wrong flashing settings refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
(07-02-2016, 09:28 PM)emmant Wrote: I have the rom of the phone and it is not the first time I am flashing it with the same rom but it keeps telling me Brom error 4032 I used the volume up, down,power button, same thing,please help.

attach a full screenshot of SP flash tool when the error pops up
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
hi bro last day i also had the same error..i tried alot and auto disconnected...so finally i got soln...by installing stock firmware..download it from official site/ try needrom.com
(07-06-2016, 04:15 AM)manj Wrote: hi bro last day i also had the same error..i tried alot and auto disconnected...so finally i got soln...by installing stock firmware..download it from official site/ try needrom.com
Are u also using innjoo fire?
I downloaded the stock Rom from the official site and I even re-download ed this morning.
And another thing is that this is not the first time I'm using the Rom but it's the update so are you saying that I should download the initial Rom that came with the phone before they updated?
(07-06-2016, 01:19 PM)emmant Wrote: Are u also using innjoo fire?
I downloaded the stock Rom from the official site and I even re-download ed this morning.
And another thing is that this is not the first time I'm using the Rom but it's the update so are you saying that I should download the initial Rom that came with the phone before they updated?

You havnt sent a screeshot of the error yet