Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno j5 can't connect to pc
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Tecno j5 can't connect to pc

Tecno j5 can't connect to pc

Anyi
Anyi
Anyi
Techie Member
02-07-2016, 09:52 PM

My tecno j5 can't connect to pc,if i connect it through usb cord it won't be detected by the pc, the phone will charge but usb debugging will not connect.I tried flashing the phone using sp flash tools but the phone refused to connect,i did a twrp backup restore yet the problem persist.Pls help me cus am abt to go crazy

Sent from my J5 using Hovatek mobile
Anyi
Anyi
Anyi
Techie Member
03-07-2016, 06:25 AM
Pls oga hovatek come to my rescue

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-07-2016, 03:55 PM
(02-07-2016, 09:52 PM)Anyi My tecno j5 can't connect to pc,if i connect it through usb cord it won't be detected by the pc, the phone will charge but usb debugging will not connect.I tried flashing the phone using sp flash tools but the phone refused to connect,i did a twrp backup restore yet the problem persist.Pls help me cus am abt to go crazy

try a different USB cord and PC. If it persists then you should have your phone's USB port looked at

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Anyi
Anyi
Anyi
Techie Member
03-07-2016, 07:06 PM
But the usb is still intact, the problem started when I connected my psiphon to pc,so the phone heated up and wrote thermal is heated,and i restarted the phone even since then my phone refused to connect to pc

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2016, 10:49 AM

(03-07-2016, 07:06 PM)Anyi But the usb is still intact, the problem started when I connected my psiphon to pc,so the phone heated up and wrote thermal is heated,and i restarted the phone even since then my phone refused to connect to pc

Try doing a factory reset under settings if that helps

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.