Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] No 3G on Gionee M2 mini
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] No 3G on Gionee M2 mini

[Please help] No 3G on Gionee M2 mini

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
hoosseeh
hoosseeh
hoosseeh
03-07-2016, 10:30 PM

Please help! 

I wiped my gionee m2mini phone and the OS deleted. I have been able to get it working again with the P2M firmware. But when i switch to 3G only there is not network. Please help.

Thank you.
mensa
mensa
mensa
03-07-2016, 11:18 PM
(03-07-2016, 10:30 PM)hoosseeh Please help! 

I wiped my gionee m2mini phone and the OS deleted. I have been able to get it working again with the P2M firmware. But when i switch to 3G only there is not network. Please help.

Thank you.

Bro, no help can come concerning this problem. I have been going through this same problem for about 1 and a half month or 2months now. I have posted a thread here asking for people to help but none has decided to help me. It makes browsing on the phone much appalling.

I have as well chosen to help people with the same phone model as mine over here so they can help me with mine but they don't want to get me what I need to fix my phone.

I will suggest looking around you to get a phone similar to yours; I meant the same build number and then backup the secro and nvram images; if nvdata as well is available; add it to it and then transfer them to your phone memory or external sd and restore through recovery. You can do this using twrp recovery only and none other recovery. CWM won't help.

This is the only way you can restore imei and be able to use only 3G for browsing bro. Aside this; no firmware in the world can fix that. Mark my words as I am going through the same problem and my phone is useless as long as browsing is concern.

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 2 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2016, 11:45 AM
(03-07-2016, 11:18 PM)mensa Bro, no help can come concerning this problem. I have been going through this same problem for about 1 and a half month or 2months now. I have posted a thread here asking for people to help but none has decided to help me. It makes browsing on the phone much appalling.

I have as well chosen to help people with the same phone model as mine over here so they can help me with mine but they don't want to get me what I need to fix my phone.

I will suggest looking around you to get a phone similar to yours; I meant the same build number and then backup the secro and nvram images; if nvdata as well is available; add it to it and then transfer them to your phone memory or external sd and restore through recovery. You can do this using twrp recovery only and none other recovery. CWM won't help.

This is the only way you can restore imei and be able to use only 3G for browsing bro. Aside this; no firmware in the world can fix that. Mark my words as I am going through the same problem and my phone is useless as long as browsing is concern.

Someone who posted a P5 issue was supposed to upload his P5 NVRAM backup so you could use it but no word still date

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2016, 11:46 AM
(03-07-2016, 10:30 PM)hoosseeh Please help! 

Thank you.

you need to get a working phone of the same model and follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...-only-mode

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
04-07-2016, 12:37 PM

(04-07-2016, 11:45 AM)hovatek
(03-07-2016, 11:18 PM)mensa Bro, no help can come concerning this problem. I have been going through this same problem for about 1 and a half month or 2months now. I have posted a thread here asking for people to help but none has decided to help me. It makes browsing on the phone much appalling.

Someone who posted a P5 issue was supposed to upload his P5 NVRAM backup so you could use it but no word still date

Yes bro; I saw it. I even sent him a private message requesting for help but it seems he doesn't want to help me. He replied my private message and requested for a WhatsApp chat but still doesn't want to help me.
Thanks for trying by the way; bro.

This post was last modified: 04-07-2016, 12:41 PM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2016, 06:54 PM
(04-07-2016, 12:37 PM)mensa Yes bro; I saw it. I even sent him a private message requesting for help but it seems he doesn't want to help me. He replied my private message and requested for a WhatsApp chat but still doesn't want to help me.

anything for you bro

Note!
hoosseeh
hoosseeh
hoosseeh
15-08-2016, 06:12 AM
Good day friends. Thanks for the support. I have fixed the 3G network problem. Anyone having such issue with his m2mini, i am willing to assist.
Thanks.
hoosseeh
hoosseeh
hoosseeh
15-08-2016, 06:13 AM
(04-07-2016, 06:54 PM)hovatek
(04-07-2016, 12:37 PM)mensa Yes bro; I saw it. I even sent him a private message requesting for help but it seems he doesn't want to help me. He replied my private message and requested for a WhatsApp chat but still doesn't want to help me.

anything for you bro

Good day friends. Thanks for the support. I have fixed the 3G network problem. Anyone having such issue with his m2mini, i am willing to assist.

Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-08-2016, 06:23 PM
(15-08-2016, 06:12 AM)hoosseeh Good day friends. Thanks for the support. I have fixed the 3G network problem. Anyone having such issue with his m2mini, i am willing to assist.
Thanks.

Please, upload the files you used and drop the link here.
We could create a tutorial to help others in the same shoes

Note!
Forernest
Forernest
Forernest
08-10-2016, 08:00 PM

(15-08-2016, 06:13 AM)hoosseeh
(04-07-2016, 06:54 PM)hovatek

anything for you bro

Thanks.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next