Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my tecno h5 doesn't show any sign of life after charging
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] my tecno h5 doesn't show any sign of life after charging

[Please help] my tecno h5 doesn't show any sign of life after charging

jsmart
jsmart
jsmart
12-02-2015, 07:31 PM

After removing battery of my tecno h5 to charge with desktop charger, its doesn't come up anymore....no sign of life, no vibration, no leds, when connected to my pc the pc makes a sound asin usb connected, even mtkdroid doesn't detect the phone.....I thinks its hard bricked. Need permission to download stock rom. Thanks in advance. Johnebuka16@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-02-2015, 07:56 PM
(12-02-2015, 07:31 PM)jsmart After removing battery of  my tecno h5 to charge with desktop charger, its doesn't come up anymore....no sign of life, no vibration, no leds, when connected to my pc the pc makes a sound asin usb connected, even mtkdroid doesn't detect the phone.....I thinks its hard bricked. Need permission to download stock rom. Thanks in advance. Johnebuka16@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html . Its best you download it then pend the file flashing for now and consider other options
was the phone working fine before you removed the battery to charge?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jsmart
jsmart
jsmart
12-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Yes, was working perfect b4 the battery went flat. Tried d battery on another h5 it worked.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-02-2015, 11:01 PM
(12-02-2015, 09:06 PM)jsmart Yes, was working perfect b4 the battery went flat. Tried d battery on another h5 it worked.

start by flashing only recovery.img using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html and lets know if flashing is successful

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jsmart
jsmart
jsmart
13-02-2015, 06:13 AM

Ok... Thanks