Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Mobile Bricked

My QMobile A10 same as Micromax A110 was running on 4.0.4 OS but i upgraded it to a custom rom 4.2.2 jelly bean but after it it goes to show error so i decided to go back to 4.0.4 through sp flash tools because it was not going to recovery mode (it was also an error of the custom rom) but when i was flashing through sp tools my phone bricked & now when i try to flash it again through the original rom the sp tool is shownig errors. If any one can help me i wil be very thankful to you for this favour. Screenshots of mobile details and sp tool errors are attached.

Attached Files
.jpg   Sp pic.JPG (Size: 160.21 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   Q-Mobile-Noir-A10-Flash-File-Download.jpg (Size: 67.39 KB / Downloads: 3)
(07-05-2016, 11:40 AM)tahirshah65 Wrote: My QMobile A10 same as Micromax A110 was running on 4.0.4 OS but i upgraded it to a custom rom 4.2.2 jelly bean but after it it goes to show error so i decided to go back to 4.0.4 through sp flash tools because it was not going to recovery mode (it was also an error of the custom rom) but when i was flashing through sp tools my phone bricked & now when i try to flash it again through the original rom the sp tool is shownig errors. If any one can help me i wil be very thankful to you for this favour. Screenshots of mobile details and sp tool errors are attached.

Try the fixes for error 6124 listed @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)