Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

code emei null

hi, I try to flash my Infinix hot 2 with a ROM (ADPT) it did not work they put 7 error so I turn back to my old ROM (Ressurrection Remix) I found that my Infinix hot 2 did not detect my SIM cards, bluetooth and camera do not work, emei is null and baseband is unknown So I flash my Infinix using sp flash tool with Android marshollow but it did resolve anything. if they please help me to solve these problems where at least emei only

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_20150101-123619.png (Size: 77.61 KB / Downloads: 4)
.png   Screenshot_20150101-123556.png (Size: 36.42 KB / Downloads: 1)
(07-05-2016, 10:29 PM)demahrix Wrote: hi, I try to flash my Infinix hot 2 with a ROM (ADPT) it did not work they put 7 error so I turn back to my old ROM (Ressurrection Remix) I found that my Infinix hot 2 did not detect my SIM cards, bluetooth and camera do not work, emei is null and baseband is unknown So I flash my Infinix using sp flash tool with Android marshollow but it did resolve anything. if they please help me to solve these problems where at least emei only

What Version was your phone running before you flashed the custom rom and explain further what rom is ADPT?
(07-05-2016, 10:29 PM)demahrix Wrote: hi, I try to flash my Infinix hot 2 with a ROM (ADPT) it did not work they put 7 error so I turn back to my old ROM (Ressurrection Remix) I found that my Infinix hot 2 did not detect my SIM cards, bluetooth and camera do not work, emei is null and baseband is unknown So I flash my Infinix using sp flash tool with Android marshollow but it did resolve anything. if they please help me to solve these problems where at least emei only

The Marshmallow firmware ought to have fixed this issue. Where did you download the stock ROM from?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)