Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android code emei null
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

code emei null

code emei null

demahrix
demahrix
demahrix
05-07-2016, 10:29 PM

hi, I try to flash my Infinix hot 2 with a ROM (ADPT) it did not work they put 7 error so I turn back to my old ROM (Ressurrection Remix) I found that my Infinix hot 2 did not detect my SIM cards, bluetooth and camera do not work, emei is null and baseband is unknown So I flash my Infinix using sp flash tool with Android marshollow but it did resolve anything. if they please help me to solve these problems where at least emei only
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot_20150101-123619.png
Size: 77.61 KB / Downloads: 4
.png
Screenshot_20150101-123556.png
Size: 36.42 KB / Downloads: 1
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
06-07-2016, 11:52 AM
(05-07-2016, 10:29 PM)demahrix hi, I try to flash my Infinix hot 2 with a ROM (ADPT) it did not work they put 7 error so I turn back to my old ROM (Ressurrection Remix) I found that my Infinix hot 2 did not detect my SIM cards, bluetooth and camera do not work, emei is null and baseband is unknown So I flash my Infinix using sp flash tool with Android marshollow but it did resolve anything. if they please help me to solve these problems where at least emei only

What Version was your phone running before you flashed the custom rom and explain further what rom is ADPT?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2016, 09:31 PM
(05-07-2016, 10:29 PM)demahrix hi, I try to flash my Infinix hot 2 with a ROM (ADPT) it did not work they put 7 error so I turn back to my old ROM (Ressurrection Remix) I found that my Infinix hot 2 did not detect my SIM cards, bluetooth and camera do not work, emei is null and baseband is unknown So I flash my Infinix using sp flash tool with Android marshollow but it did resolve anything. if they please help me to solve these problems where at least emei only

The Marshmallow firmware ought to have fixed this issue. Where did you download the stock ROM from?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.