Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] iPhone 6s Plus clone usb not recognised

I tried to flash a rom on the iphone 6s plus clone but then my laptop pop out a message saying the USB is not recognised, the device may be malfunction (error Code 43). I would like to know how can I make the device usb to get recognise. Then i can use spflash to do the job. I also tried manually install the driver but not work. Sad

(07-06-2016, 06:10 AM)a4apple Wrote: I tried to flash a rom on the iphone 6s plus clone but then my laptop pop out a message saying the USB is not recognised, the device may be malfunction (error Code 43). I would like to know how can I make the device usb to get recognise. Then i can use spflash to do the job. I also tried manually install the driver but not work. Sad

Try a different usb or pc port refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
(07-06-2016, 06:10 AM)a4apple Wrote: I tried to flash a rom on the iphone 6s plus clone but then my laptop pop out a message saying the USB is not recognised, the device may be malfunction (error Code 43). I would like to know how can I make the device usb to get recognise. Then i can use spflash to do the job. I also tried manually install the driver but not work. Sad

take out and reinsert the battery
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-06-2016, 10:04 PM)hovatek Wrote:

take out and reinsert the battery

How do i take that out? Sad I dont have any experience in disassembling this kind of phone. Sad
(07-07-2016, 10:43 AM)a4apple Wrote: How do i take that out? Sad I dont have any experience in disassembling this kind of phone. Sad

was flashing ever interrupted before now?
(07-07-2016, 09:22 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 10:43 AM)a4apple Wrote: How do i take that out? Sad I dont have any experience in disassembling this kind of phone. Sad

was flashing ever interrupted before now?

no... :Sad
(07-08-2016, 01:56 PM)a4apple Wrote: no... :Sad

before we consider disassembling the phone to take out the battery, try using a different USB cord and PC
waiting...
(07-08-2016, 09:48 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 01:56 PM)a4apple Wrote: no... :Sad

before we consider disassembling the phone to take out the battery, try using a different USB cord and PC
waiting...

Finally there are sounds coming out but error 4032 always pop out. I dont think i have the correct rom. @@ It;s hard to identify which rom is this clone. @@ I mean, i remember seeing the version of this phone in settings, it was stated iPhone 6 Plus but at the back of the phone, it states iPhone 6s Plus. @@

(07-10-2016, 02:55 AM)a4apple Wrote: Finally there are sounds coming out but error 4032 always pop out. I dont think i have the correct rom. @@ It;s hard to identify which rom is this clone. @@ I mean, i remember seeing the version of this phone in settings, it was stated iPhone 6 Plus but at the back of the phone, it states iPhone 6s Plus. @@

error 4032 is a mismatch erroras you've said (refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html )
If you knew the exact chipset then locating the firmware might've been easier.
try the one @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13572.html