Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help! Gionee M2 camera not working
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help! Gionee M2 camera not working

Help! Gionee M2 camera not working

lakunle1love
lakunle1love
lakunle1love
Respected Member
06-07-2016, 03:45 PM

I've tried everything i could but it's still not working, I've flashed the KK Stock firmware but still not working. After flashing the Stock firmware, the camera app/icon will not even show, so i installed Camera 360 app from Play store but if i launched it, it will just be completely dark and nothing else. I've also flashed different custom roms but problem still persists. Please help!

Sent from my Primo RM2 mini using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-07-2016, 10:02 PM
(06-07-2016, 03:45 PM)lakunle1love I've tried everything i could but it's still not working, I've flashed the KK Stock firmware but still not working. After flashing the Stock firmware, the camera app/icon will not even show, so i installed Camera 360 app from Play store but if i launched it, it will just be completely dark and nothing else. I've also flashed different custom roms but problem still persists. Please help!

go to Settings > About > System update then install any available update and reboot the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lakunle1love
lakunle1love
lakunle1love
Respected Member
09-07-2016, 08:28 PM
(06-07-2016, 10:02 PM)hovatek
(06-07-2016, 03:45 PM)lakunle1love I've tried everything i could but it's still not working, I've flashed the KK Stock firmware but still not working. After flashing the Stock firmware, the camera app/icon will not even show, so i installed Camera 360 app from Play store but if i launched it, it will just be completely dark and nothing else. I've also flashed different custom roms but problem still persists. Please help!

go to Settings > About > System update then install any available update and reboot the phone

I've done that since, still the same thing. I'm just fed up.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-07-2016, 04:33 PM
(09-07-2016, 08:28 PM)lakunle1love I've done that since, still the same thing. I'm just fed up.

flash back the Jellybean firmware and see if the camera works again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
lakunle1love
lakunle1love
lakunle1love
Respected Member
11-07-2016, 07:31 PM

(10-07-2016, 04:33 PM)hovatek
(09-07-2016, 08:28 PM)lakunle1love I've done that since, still the same thing. I'm just fed up.

flash back the Jellybean firmware and see if the camera works again

Owk, gonna try that