Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lenovo yoga tab model 60044 STOCK ROM

Exclamation 

Please can i be directed to where i can download the stock firmware for this particular tab. i have seen the lenovo rom list but not sure which one i need thanks in advance

(07-08-2016, 10:23 AM)stat1cshade Wrote: Please can i be directed to where i can download the stock firmware for this particular tab. i have seen the lenovo rom list but not sure which one i need thanks in advance

Ran a quick search but nothing came up on your device (we would keep searching though)
1. Whats wrong with the device and how did it start.? .
2. Do you have access to a working phone of same model?
I do not have a working device to make a rom from. The device was left to charge when I came back it was stuck in a boot loop. I tried to put it into recovery mode but it have me a no command error. So I'm trying to find a stock rom to flash the device

Sent from my SM-G530H using Hovatek mobile
(07-08-2016, 07:46 PM)stat1cshade Wrote: I do not have a working device to make a rom from. The device was left to charge when I came back it was stuck in a boot loop. I tried to put it into recovery mode but it have me a no command error. So I'm trying to find a stock rom to flash the device

Sent from my SM-G530H using Hovatek mobile

when it shows No Command, press the volume up button once to proceed into recovery mode. you could try volume down or the power button once.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)