Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hot Note won't power on after upgrade to lollipop
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Hot Note won't power on after upgrade to lollipop

[Please help] Hot Note won't power on after upgrade to lollipop

temmyhlee
temmyhlee
temmyhlee
08-07-2016, 08:47 PM

After I tried to update my Hot note X551 2gb to lollipop using spflash tool, my phone went off and has not come on. I have tried quite a lot of things from removing the connector of the battery to the panel. Tried to flash it with the lollipop again but it is not working my spflash just freezes when I try and my phone beeps continuously when connected to the system. Please I will love any help that you can render. Awaiting your response.
This is the third day this incident occured. I hope I am clear enough.
temmyhlee
temmyhlee
temmyhlee
09-07-2016, 08:05 AM
I am still waiting for help @hovatek
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
09-07-2016, 08:33 AM
Hello.. did u try flashing ur phone back to to it original firmware?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
09-07-2016, 11:22 AM
(08-07-2016, 08:47 PM)temmyhlee After I tried to update my Hot note X551 2gb to lollipop using spflash tool, my phone went off and has not come on. I have tried quite a lot of things from removing the connector of the battery to the panel. Tried to flash it with the lollipop again but it is not working my spflash just freezes when I try and my phone beeps continuously when connected to the system. Please I will love any help that you can render. Awaiting your response.

How exactly did you flash it in the first place, like what option of flashing did you use?
Also try a different pc and make sure your flashing the correct firmware for your phone.. https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-6879.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2016, 01:49 PM

(08-07-2016, 08:47 PM)temmyhlee After I tried to update my Hot note X551 2gb to lollipop using spflash tool, my phone went off and has not come on. I have tried quite a lot of things from removing the connector of the battery to the panel. Tried to flash it with the lollipop again but it is not working my spflash just freezes when I try and my phone beeps continuously when connected to the system. Please I will love any help that you can render. Awaiting your response.

The connection disconnection issue is either a driver or power issue.
Try:
* reinstalling the drivers
* a different PC
* a different USB cord
* ensuring that the battery is well charged and not drained

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.