Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] help

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016, 10:08 AM by mariofranklin. )

Please after flashing my tecno h6 with the stock rom I got here for the phone, using sp flash tool,  it was successful, I replaced my imei but the network reception has always fluancuate  and maintains a low signal with frequently changing of data connection from 2gb to 3gb, I tried and change the imei a who lot of time but it still persists. I have even upgraded the phone, with the version with 5gb memory space still no  changes rather sometimes the phone will on and off itself, although when I flashed the phone the first time, there was no qualms until I got badly affected by bloat wares that hung my phone when been switched on, that forced me to flash it again. Please I need a help to fix this... Thanks. Anticipating for a reply.

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016, 11:13 AM by matybazz. )
(07-09-2016, 07:08 AM)mariofranklin Wrote: Please after flashing my tecno h6 with the stock rom I got here for the phone, using sp flash tool,  it was successful, I replaced my imei but the network reception has always fluancuate  and maintains a low signal with frequently changing of data connection from 2gb to 3gb, I tried and change the imei a who lot of time but it still persists. I have even upgraded the phone, with the version with 5gb memory space still no  changes rather sometimes the phone will on and off itself, although when I flashed the phone the first time, there was no qualms until I got badly affected by bloat wares that hung my phone when been switched on, that forced me to flash it again. Please I need a help to fix this... Thanks. Anticipating for a reply.

What is the present condition of the phone after flashing the second time?
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016, 12:30 PM by mariofranklin. )
After the second flash, that's when I started having low signal reception and or maintenance of low signal. And the switching on and off. though it is not much
(07-09-2016, 12:20 PM)mariofranklin Wrote: After the second flash, that's when I started having low signal reception and or maintenance of low signal. And the switching on and off. though it is not much

see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-no-s...-only-mode
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)