Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Useless Apps keeps installing themselves on my Opsson P9
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Useless Apps keeps installing themselves on my Opsson P9

Useless Apps keeps installing themselves on my Opsson P9

yeancar
yeancar
yeancar
Enthusiastic Member
09-07-2016, 11:29 AM

Hello, 

Some useless apps keep installing themselves on my android phone every time I connect to the Internet. I'm using OPSSON P9. I uninstalled those apps several times they still come back whenever I restart my phone , I've even disabled my android from installing apps not from Google play store still the same results . I don't know if there's anyone in the house that has the solution to this problem. Has this happened to anyone here too ? How did you stop it?
yeancar
yeancar
yeancar
Enthusiastic Member
09-07-2016, 11:53 AM
Lately, after opening some apps on it, it wil just go back to the home screen by itself.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2016, 02:01 PM
(09-07-2016, 11:29 AM)yeancar Hello, 

Some useless apps keep installing themselves on my android phone every time I connect to the Internet. I'm using OPSSON P9. I uninstalled those apps several times they still come back whenever I restart my phone , I've even disabled my android from installing apps not from Google play store still the same results . I don't know if there's anyone in the house that has the solution to this problem. Has this happened to anyone here too ? How did you stop it?

sounds like malware.
see https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-remo...roid-phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.