Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Useless Apps keeps installing themselves on my Opsson P9

Bug 

Hello, 

Some useless apps keep installing themselves on my android phone every time I connect to the Internet. I'm using OPSSON P9. I uninstalled those apps several times they still come back whenever I restart my phone , I've even disabled my android from installing apps not from Google play store still the same results . I don't know if there's anyone in the house that has the solution to this problem. Has this happened to anyone here too ? How did you stop it?

Lately, after opening some apps on it, it wil just go back to the home screen by itself.
(07-09-2016, 11:29 AM)yeancar Wrote: Hello, 

Some useless apps keep installing themselves on my android phone every time I connect to the Internet. I'm using OPSSON P9. I uninstalled those apps several times they still come back whenever I restart my phone , I've even disabled my android from installing apps not from Google play store still the same results . I don't know if there's anyone in the house that has the solution to this problem. Has this happened to anyone here too ? How did you stop it?

sounds like malware.
see https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-remove-p...roid-phone
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)