Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android CUBE Talk 7X U51GT-C4BD
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

CUBE Talk 7X U51GT-C4BD

CUBE Talk 7X U51GT-C4BD

CAONBDI
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
Enthusiastic Member
09-07-2016, 03:22 PM

Hello everyone, i've a problem of flashing a friend Cube Talk 7 x china tablet. I've downloaded the official stockrom from the manufacturer website and flashed it succesfully but it didn't work. Confused Confused Confused

I downloaded 2 more roms of the same model and flashed them succesfully one by one but the tablet still doesn't want to boot. Huh Huh Huh Huh

I made a MTK Backup from my own tablet (I have the same model: Cube Talk 7x u51gt-c4bd) and i flashed succesfully the files to the died tablet but Tablet still doesn't work. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Heeeelp please. Huh Huh Huh
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-07-2016, 07:05 PM
(09-07-2016, 03:22 PM)CAONBDI Hello everyone, i've a problem of flashing a friend Cube Talk 7 x china tablet. I've downloaded the official stockrom from the manufacturer website and flashed it succesfully but it didn't work. Confused Confused Confused

I downloaded 2 more roms of the same model and flashed them succesfully one by one but the tablet still doesn't want to boot. Huh Huh Huh Huh

I made a MTK Backup from my own tablet (I have the same model: Cube Talk 7x u51gt-c4bd) and i flashed succesfully the files to the died tablet but Tablet still doesn't work. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

does the phone remain totally dead or itgets stuck at logo?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
Enthusiastic Member
10-07-2016, 05:08 PM
It doesn't boot. I mean no sign of booting. No bootloader, no recovery, no charging. No sign of life. But when i connect to my PC SPFlash tool recognize the phone and i can flash a rom succefully. 100%.

Envoyé de mon U51GT-C4BD avec Hovatek mobile
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
Enthusiastic Member
10-07-2016, 05:09 PM
(09-07-2016, 07:05 PM)hovatek
(09-07-2016, 03:22 PM)CAONBDI Hello everyone, i've a problem of flashing a friend Cube Talk 7 x china tablet. I've downloaded the official stockrom from the manufacturer website and flashed it succesfully but it didn't work. Confused Confused Confused

does the phone remain totally dead or itgets stuck at logo?

It doesn't boot. I mean no sign of booting. No bootloader, no recovery, no charging. No sign of life. But when i connect to my PC SPFlash tool recognize the phone and i can flash a rom succefully. 100%

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-07-2016, 11:10 AM

(10-07-2016, 05:08 PM)CAONBDI It doesn't boot. I mean no sign of booting. No bootloader, no recovery, no charging. No sign of life. But when i connect to my PC SPFlash tool recognize the phone and i can flash a rom succefully. 100%.

the battery is either drained or the firmware's preloader isn't compatible

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
Enthusiastic Member
14-07-2016, 05:25 PM
(11-07-2016, 11:10 AM)hovatek
(10-07-2016, 05:08 PM)CAONBDI It doesn't boot. I mean no sign of booting. No bootloader, no recovery, no charging. No sign of life. But when i connect to my PC SPFlash tool recognize the phone and i can flash a rom succefully. 100%.

the battery is either drained or the firmware's preloader isn't compatible

I to have thought about the battery. But after a whole night of charge, it still doesn't work. I even have used my tablet's battery (note we have the same model) but no results. About the preloader i don't think so. Because i have tested more than 5 different versions of ROMs including the stockrom and the MTK backup ROM of my own tablet.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2016, 11:08 PM
(14-07-2016, 05:25 PM)CAONBDI I to have thought about the battery. But after a whole night of charge, it still doesn't work. I even have used my tablet's battery (note we have the same model) but no results. About the preloader i don't think so. Because i have tested more than 5 different versions of ROMs including the stockrom and the MTK backup ROM of my own tablet.

Hmmm.
OK,
1. Are you still able to flash firmware to the phone?
2. Have you tried switching both batteries between both devices to verify it's not a battery issue?

If your answer to both is yes then check the power button
This post was last modified: 15-07-2016, 11:09 PM by hovatek.

Note!
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Hmmm.
OK,
1. Are you still able to flash firmware to the phone?
2. Have you tried switching both batteries between both devices to verify it's not a battery issue?

If your answer to both is yes then check the power button
[/quote]

Effectively i have tried to switch the 2 batteries. I'm also capable to flash any compatible ROM. let me check the power button. But before i flash anything the power button was working perfectly.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-07-2016, 09:23 AM
(16-07-2016, 06:14 PM)CAONBDI switch the 2 batteries. I'm also capable to flash any compatible ROM. let me check the power button. But before i flash anything the power button was working perfectly.

This is either a preloader or power issue.
This post was last modified: 17-07-2016, 09:24 AM by hovatek.

Note!
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
Enthusiastic Member
18-07-2016, 11:11 AM

(17-07-2016, 09:23 AM)hovatek
(16-07-2016, 06:14 PM)CAONBDI switch the 2 batteries. I'm also capable to flash any compatible ROM. let me check the power button. But before i flash anything the power button was working perfectly.

This is either a preloader or power issue.

Wait i'll test it to night. And i'll give you a feedback