Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno M3 : S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET Problem

In flashing with Sp-flashtool, do I pick "Format all+download" or I should pick "download" only?

I have tried to flash the M3 with both old and new OS but I am still getting the same error message as before. When I use Sp-flastool 3, the error I get is still BROM ERROR: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND (3144). With Sp-Flshtool 5, the error I get is still BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3149)
(02-16-2015, 10:39 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: I have tried to flash the M3 with both old and new OS but I am still getting the same error message as before. When I use Sp-flastool 3, the error I get is still  BROM ERROR: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND (3144). With Sp-Flshtool 5, the error I get is still BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3149)

there's an issue writing to the phone. change the cord and port or try another PC
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I have used another pc with another usb cord but am getting the same error message.
(02-18-2015, 11:43 AM)gsmhospital Wrote: I have used another pc with another usb cord but am getting the same error message.

uninstall vcom drivers then re-install using this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html then try flashing again
I have uninstalled v-com drivers and reinstall it but am still getting the same error message
(02-26-2015, 06:51 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: I have uninstalled v-com drivers and reinstall it but am still getting the same error message
try flashing using sp flash tool again, but this time around, remove the battery from the phone then hold volume increase button and conect the phone to PC for flashing
standing by

I have done that and am still having the same error
(02-27-2015, 12:08 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: I have done that and am still having the same error

please, contact a rep via BBM or Whatsapp (see IDs below) for a private session