Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Private Support: Need instant replies? You can get live support from Hovatek for just $5! START RIGHT AWAY (June 28, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecno M3 : S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET Problem

Hello,
Please I have a problem with Tecno M3
Previously the phone will only vibrate when you power it on. I then tried to flash it with Sp-Flashtool v5.1352 with another M3 Mtkbackup file I made from a working M3 phone using the tutorial in one of your posts on this site . I selected format all+download. The phone was formatted by the Sp-Flashtool and then stop which make the phone to be dead completely ie it is not even vibrate at all again.
I then tried to reflash it with the Sp-Flashtool again but i was getting this error "S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET" . The screen shot of the error message is attached. Please what does this error mean and what can I do to revive the phone.?

(02-13-2015, 10:58 AM)gsmhospital Wrote: Hello,
Please I have a problem with Tecno M3
Previously the phone will only vibrate when you power it on. I then tried to flash it with Sp-Flashtool v5.1352 with another M3 Mtkbackup file I made from a working M3 phone using the tutorial in one of your posts on this site . I selected format all+download. The phone was formatted by the Sp-Flashtool and then stop which make the phone to be dead completely ie it is not even vibrate at all again.
I then tried to reflash it with the Sp-Flashtool again but i was getting this error "S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET" . The screen shot of the error message is attached. Please what does this error mean and what can I do to revive the phone.?

means spflash tool isnt seeing the rest of your files, more like scatter file is in one folder and the remaining files are in another.
to fix this, lets determine what type of m3 both are. 
1. Are both M3s 4.2 or 4.4?
2. Check the pics @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and lets know if they are old or new OS types
Thanks for your quick response.
(1) The two M3s are both old OS types.
(2) I don't know the os version of the faulty M3 while I will have to contact the owner of the 2nd one to check th OS version of the mtkbackup file.
The M3 MtkBackup OS is 4.2
(02-13-2015, 01:47 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: Thanks for your quick response.
(1) The two M3s are both old OS types.
(2) I don't know the os version of the faulty M3 while I will have to contact the owner of the 2nd one to check th OS version of the mtkbackup file.

alright. after creating the mtk backup, do you have the !files to flash folder? and can you list the files inside. Also, what version of Sp flash tool are you using?
Yes I have the !Files, the files there are:
(1) Boot
(2) EBR1
(3) lk
(4) Logo
(5) MBR
(6) MT6572_Android_scatter
(7) Preloader
(8) Recovery
(9) Secro
(10) System
The version of sp-flash tool I used is v5.1352 as stated earlier at the begining of the post
(02-13-2015, 05:13 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: The version of sp-flash tool I used is v5.1352 as stated earlier at the begining of the post

Click scatter loading then select the scatter file from the !files to flash folder. try the same thing with Sp flash tool version 3. let me know if you still get this error
BTW, what version of mtk droid tools did you use to backup the working m3?
When I used. Sp-flastool 3, the error I get is BROM ERROR: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND (3144). With Sp-Flshtool 5, the error I get is BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3149). The droid tool I used to backup the working M3 is V2.5.3
(02-14-2015, 07:55 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: When I used. Sp-flastool 3, the error I get is BROM ERROR: S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND (3144). With Sp-Flshtool 5, the error I get is BROM ERROR: S_DA_SDMMC_WRITE_FAILED (3149). The droid tool I used to backup the working M3 is V2.5.3

whats the hint at the bottom of each of these errors?
Also, it would help to know about this bricked M3. How exactly did it get bricked and what fixes had been attempted prior to this?