Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] Tecno c5 querries and tips!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] Tecno c5 querries and tips!

[Tutorial] Tecno c5 querries and tips!

mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
12-07-2016, 01:25 AM

TECNO C5 TRICKS AND CUSTOMIZATION TUTORIALS
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
mdavidlee
Experienced Member
12-07-2016, 01:26 AM
Hello hovatek recently i bought this phone i tried to flash twrp image which i dont feel comfortable with!
if i could get phils or cwm that would be nice!!
another problem is that my phone tecno c5 when connected to mtk droid tools it connects i wait for color change from yellow it fails yet i have a rooted phone but when i click ROOT it loads and it indicated blue but immediately says connection lost and wont work again until i restart the phone is my phone incompatible with mtkdroid tools... am trying to backup and manually make cwr image for this phone
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
12-07-2016, 11:08 AM
(12-07-2016, 01:26 AM)mdavidlee Hello hovatek  recently i bought this phone i tried to flash twrp image which  i dont feel comfortable with!
another problem is that my phone tecno c5 when connected to mtk droid tools it connects i wait for color change from yellow it fails yet i have a rooted phone but when i click ROOT it loads and it indicated blue but immediately says connection lost and wont work again until i restart the phone is my phone incompatible with mtkdroid tools... am trying to backup and manually make cwr image for this phone

What andriod version is your phone on?
Also try a different usb cord one that is stable
This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 11:09 AM by matybazz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-07-2016, 12:46 PM
(12-07-2016, 01:26 AM)mdavidlee Hello hovatek recently i bought this phone i tried to flash twrp image which i dont feel comfortable with!

Please, post one issue per thread to avoid a mixup.
for the CWM, we've ported only TWRP. if you wan't CWM then you'll need to request at the Developers section.
As for MTK droid tools, thats likley an ADB clash (see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-10111.html) . MTK Droid tools doesn't fully support your device so backing up and creating CWM that way won't work
This post was last modified: 12-07-2016, 12:53 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.