Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Having issues with my Salora E7 phone

The phone is always hanging and to slow. Can't use operamini or uc web to browse smoothly. Its always hanging, i do factory reset and wipe data but its d same.. Pls can i get a custom recovery file for it ? Tnx

(07-13-2016, 02:49 PM)imsirkay Wrote: The phone is always hanging and to slow. Can't use operamini or uc web to browse smoothly. Its always hanging, i do factory reset and wipe data but its d same.. Pls can i get a custom recovery file for it ? Tnx

a custom recovery wont help you unless you have a custom ROM or an alternative firmware
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(07-13-2016, 10:24 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-13-2016, 02:49 PM)imsirkay Wrote: The phone is always hanging and to slow. Can't use operamini or uc web to browse smoothly. Its always hanging, i do factory reset and wipe data but its d same.. Pls can i get a custom recovery file for it ? Tnx

a custom recovery wont help you unless you have a custom ROM or an alternative firmware

can i get a custom rom from you cos i don't know the type of custom rom to use. Pls help me out
(07-14-2016, 03:13 PM)imsirkay Wrote: can i get a custom rom from you cos i don't know the type of custom rom to use. Pls help me out

I would advise you consider stock ROM
haveyou tried searching
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)