02-21-2014, 12:57 PM
1. Download the root toolkit from here.
2. Extract the toolkit to a convenient folder on your computer (using winrar or 7zip).
3. Open the extracted folder and run the exe file inside of it. This should open up the toolkit. If it does not open the toolkit, re-download and extract the file again.
4. Start from the top left and move to the right doing each option. Eventually it will ask you to unlock the bootloader. This WILL Wipe the data, so make sure you backup all important stuff.
5. Enjoy your rooted HTC MyTouch 4G Slide