Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android As Wide As The Internet Is, No One Has This Stock Rom.... Even ALMIGHTY HOVATEK
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

As Wide As The Internet Is, No One Has This Stock Rom.... Even ALMIGHTY HOVATEK

As Wide As The Internet Is, No One Has This Stock Rom.... Even ALMIGHTY HOVATEK

sirmivester
sirmivester
sirmivester
Enthusiastic Member
14-07-2016, 10:29 AM

yes, I just can't find the Gionee M3 Mini stock rom ..... i have searched everywhere, even THE ALMIGHTY HOVATEK doesn't have it.... if they is a place i have not checked please kindly post....
This post was last modified: 14-07-2016, 10:31 AM by sirmivester.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
14-07-2016, 02:17 PM
(14-07-2016, 10:29 AM)sirmivester yes, I just can't find the Gionee M3 Mini stock rom ..... i have searched everywhere, even THE ALMIGHTY HOVATEK doesn't have it.... if they is a place i have not checked please kindly post....

If you have a working phone of same model that would be superb
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-07-2016, 02:39 PM
(14-07-2016, 10:29 AM)sirmivester yes, I just can't find the Gionee M3 Mini stock rom ..... i have searched everywhere, even THE ALMIGHTY HOVATEK doesn't have it.... if they is a place i have not checked please kindly post....

We're flattered but only God is Almighty.
The Gionee M3 Mini users we've contacted so far don't cooperate for backing up till their phones get bricked.
Anyway, we're still on the lookout and will list the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html once we have access to the phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.