Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android problem with an InnJoo f2 tablet
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

problem with an InnJoo f2 tablet

problem with an InnJoo f2 tablet

sebah
sebah
sebah
15-07-2016, 01:01 PM

sorry for off topic but i am new on this forum .hello.i`m from romania.recently i got an innjoo f2 tablet and few days later the firmware got infected with a virus that was downloading adultC games and apps on my tablet.i tryed the flashing method using wiselinktool v5.3.2.51. i got my screen black and the tablet is connecting and disconnecting when i plug it into my computer...and that is all that it does....i`ve seen that u fixed other innjoo f2 with black screen .cand u help me please?..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2016, 09:47 AM
(15-07-2016, 01:01 PM)sebah sorry for off topic but i am new on this forum .hello.i`m from romania.recently i got an innjoo f2 tablet and few days later the firmware got infected with a virus that was downloading adultC games and apps on my tablet.i tryed the flashing method using wiselinktool v5.3.2.51. i got my screen black and the tablet is connecting and disconnecting when i plug it into my computer...and that is all that it does....i`ve seen that u fixed other innjoo f2 with black screen .cand u help me please?..

have you downloaded the other F2 firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sebah
sebah
sebah
24-07-2016, 12:33 PM
from here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and from the oficial InnJoo website
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-07-2016, 06:03 PM
(24-07-2016, 12:33 PM)sebah from here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and from the oficial InnJoo website

the battery might be drained.
does the phone make any bootup sound when you try to boot?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.