Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Huwaie Y520-u22 Hard bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Huwaie Y520-u22 Hard bricked

Huwaie Y520-u22 Hard bricked

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
zeesh
zeesh
zeesh
Enthusiastic Member
15-07-2016, 08:54 PM

I have a huwaie y520-u22 purchased from Dubai, UAE, it started a problem, one day it restarted and then started showing every app stopped, it just started and then stopping all the apps e.g unfortunately com.phone.android stopped, launcher stopped and etc, i tried to install firmware from Sp tools and through SD card but after showing all the procedure it was again in the same state, i even did factory reset many times, 
then i tried to flash it with Infinity box and after that it stopped showing logo or starting on, then i tried to flash it with sptools, it was only once detected and vibrated and then using sptools v3.2 something it showed whole procedure of flash but again it was dead when i tried to switch it on ,
now it is not getting detected by sptools, im using windows 10 64 bit and i tried to manually install MKT drivers but it is detected as usb serial device or usb single device, and it is not vibrating as it should vibrate at the time of sp tools detection, i have tried to install MTK drivers as mentioned here but none of them is making it detect on the sp tools..pls help me
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-07-2016, 11:16 AM
(15-07-2016, 08:54 PM)zeesh I have a huwaie y520-u22 purchased from Dubai, UAE, it started a problem, one day it restarted and then started showing every app stopped, it just started and then stopping all the apps e.g unfortunately com.phone.android stopped, launcher stopped and etc, i tried to install firmware from Sp tools and through SD card but after showing all the procedure it was again in the same state, i even did factory reset many times, 
then i tried to flash it with Infinity box and after that it stopped showing logo or starting on, then i tried to flash it with sptools, it was only once detected and vibrated and then using sptools v3.2 something it showed whole procedure of flash but again it was dead when i tried to switch it on ,
now it is not getting detected by sptools, im using windows 10 64 bit and i tried to manually install MKT drivers but it is detected as usb serial device or usb single device, and it is not vibrating as it should vibrate at the time of sp tools detection, i have tried to install MTK drivers as mentioned here but none of them is making it detect on the sp tools..pls help me

is the battery removable?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zeesh
zeesh
zeesh
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2016, 08:46 PM
(16-07-2016, 11:16 AM)hovatek
(15-07-2016, 08:54 PM)zeesh I have a huwaie y520-u22 purchased from Dubai, UAE, it started a problem, one day it restarted and then started showing every app stopped, it just started and then stopping all the apps e.g unfortunately com.phone.android stopped, launcher stopped and etc, i tried to install firmware from Sp tools and through SD card but after showing all the procedure it was again in the same state, i even did factory reset many times, 

is the battery removable?

YEs battery is removable and i remove battery and connect it with usb and laptop
zeesh
zeesh
zeesh
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2016, 08:48 PM
it keeps on connecting and disconnecting whether battery is inserted or not, and it is not being detected as mtk device ,and it is not vibrating on connecting with pc as it used to do once and accepted firmware, but it didnt get alive after day, now it doesnt even vibrate
zeesh
zeesh
zeesh
Enthusiastic Member
17-07-2016, 07:56 PM

anyone to help me out?
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
18-07-2016, 10:49 AM
(16-07-2016, 08:48 PM)zeesh it keeps on connecting and disconnecting whether battery is inserted or not, and it is not being detected as mtk device ,and it is not vibrating on connecting with pc as it used to do once and accepted firmware, but it didnt get alive after day, now it doesnt even vibrate

(17-07-2016, 07:56 PM)zeesh anyone to help me out?

* see the connection-disconection fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
* You can try boosting the battery externally
* Also you can uninstall with usb deview https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7660.html
and reinstall vcom drivers
zeesh
zeesh
zeesh
Enthusiastic Member
18-07-2016, 08:27 PM
I have used usbdview and unintalled them, but still they are not detected, instead usb serial device is deteceted and i have to manually right click and update the driver and give the patch of mtk usb port, but then the sptools gives errors of storage not matched or failed enable Brom
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
19-07-2016, 07:43 PM
(18-07-2016, 08:27 PM)zeesh I have used usbdview and unintalled them, but still they are not detected, instead usb serial device is deteceted and i have to manually right click and update the driver and give the patch of mtk usb port, but then the sptools gives errors of storage not matched or failed enable Brom

Send screenshots of the errors your getting
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-07-2016, 04:49 PM
(18-07-2016, 08:27 PM)zeesh I have used usbdview and unintalled them, but still they are not detected, instead usb serial device is deteceted and i have to manually right click and update the driver and give the patch of mtk usb port, but then the sptools gives errors of storage not matched or failed enable Brom

That's a mismatch error.
Attach the screenshot of the error as instructed

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
zeesh
zeesh
zeesh
Enthusiastic Member
20-07-2016, 10:50 PM

these are the screen shots of installing driver and using sp flash tool
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot (18).png
Size: 107.41 KB / Downloads: 13
.png
Screenshot (17).png