Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Dead Wiko Sunset 2 (HARD BRICKED)

Hello folks,
I have a one month old wiko sunset 2. I was flashing it and eventually got it bricked. I've realised the sunset 2 comes in  single sim and twin sim. Mine is single sim. Seems i flashed using the twin sim's firmware.
The phone wont powernon,charge or even detect a charger,sp flshatool cannot detect it either. 

Any help for this? my pc is well installed wuth Vcom drivers since am using it to dump roms & flash mtk devices. bu the wiko phone seems be stuborn.

Kindly advice.

(07-16-2016, 11:28 AM)Jemoh Wrote: Hello folks,
I have a one month old wiko sunset 2. I was flashing it and eventually got it bricked. I've realised the sunset 2 comes in  single sim and twin sim. Mine is single sim. Seems i flashed using the twin sim's firmware.
The phone wont powernon,charge or even detect a charger,sp flshatool cannot detect it either. 

Any help for this? my pc is well installed wuth Vcom drivers since am using it to dump roms & flash mtk devices. bu the wiko phone seems be stuborn.

Kindly advice.

Where did you get the firmware you flashed from and do you now have the right firmware?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
got it from needrom.com . i dinbknow whether its the rught rom since it wasnt specified whether its for the dual sim or single sim wiko sunset 2
(07-18-2016, 10:55 AM)Jemoh Wrote: got it from needrom.com . i dinbknow whether its the rught rom since it wasnt specified whether its for the dual sim or single sim wiko sunset 2

you'll need to join some points on the board then.
refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-11802.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)