Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] help

[Please help] help

damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
16-07-2016, 04:54 PM

Please, this is not my first time of installing a recovery.img on an android device. Have done it on HTC devices alot even on tecno j8. I downloaded the recovery.IMG from Y100PRO for tecno w4 ,now the phone is bricked. Am not a novice in rooting or upgrading, i do it well and I earn my living from it. But I source online because I learn n get tips enough. Pls this Y100PRO made appreciation to you with the file . A new phone dat has not used a week is hard brick, never has it happened. Pls talk to him to confirm his file before uploading it . I am a good family of hovatek , I even recommend your forum site to people. If you know a way to unbrick it (tecno w4). Pls reply me. I av been charging it since last night. Please help me recover this phone. Thanks
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
CAONBDI
Enthusiastic Member
16-07-2016, 06:23 PM
Do you use a box or just SPF Tool on a PC with USB cord?

Envoyé de mon U51GT-C4BD avec Hovatek mobile
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
16-07-2016, 09:31 PM
(16-07-2016, 06:23 PM)CAONBDI Do you use a box or just SPF Tool on a PC with USB cord?

Envoyé de mon U51GT-C4BD avec Hovatek mobile

I used sp flash tool... After d system drive the preloader for the phone, its used close to 45mins and nothing happened. So I stopped the process. It refused to boot after that. Am so tired now.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-07-2016, 09:19 AM
(16-07-2016, 09:31 PM)damiflex I used sp flash tool... After d system drive the preloader for the phone, its used close to 45mins and nothing happened. So I stopped the process. It refused to boot after that. Am so tired now.

you interrupted flashing.
Take out the battery and reinsert or you keep charging.
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.