Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

put kitkat 4.4 in alcatel pop c7

i've tried to change the hardware in smart flash tool and appear this : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (0x13BE) 
and my mobile phone dont open , dont start ... help me , thanks

(07-17-2016, 10:03 PM)miguelskill Wrote: i've tried to change the hardware in smart flash tool and appear this : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (0x13BE) 

check https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-439.html
i've saw the video , all do right and now appear this : S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (0xFA1) DA didnt send response data to flashtool !

how can i solve this ? help me please , regards Miguel Vieira
(07-17-2016, 10:03 PM)miguelskill Wrote: i've tried to change the hardware in smart flash tool and appear this : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (0x13BE) 

When you say you changed the hardware in smartphone flash tool what did yoy really mean and if you can explain what you really did there?
http://thefirmwarehub.com/alcatel-pop-c7-stock-rom/
i've do this
i dont want to buy new phone .... Sad
(07-18-2016, 08:39 AM)miguelskill Wrote: i've saw the video , all do right and now appear this : S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (0xFA1) DA didnt send response data to flashtool !

is the battery inbuilt or removable?
removable
... so what i have to do ?
(07-18-2016, 11:05 AM)matybazz Wrote:

When you say you changed the hardware in smartphone flash tool what did yoy really mean and if you can explain what you really did there?

(07-18-2016, 01:53 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 08:39 AM)miguelskill Wrote: i've saw the video , all do right and now appear this : S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (0xFA1) DA didnt send response data to flashtool !

is the battery inbuilt or removable?

so ? what i have to do ?