(07-18-2016, 02:23 PM)redeemer kbee Wrote: Please help me fix my laptops speaker which started making bad sounds from one of the internal speakers after playing tracks with vlc player for a while. am using windows 10..... the left one sounds bad like scratches in it whiles the right one sounds well..... please help me fix it whether it is hard ware or software problem.
definitely sounds like a hardware problem.
you can either
1. dismantle the PC, purchase a new speaker that matches with your PC type from any hardware store near you then replace the bad speaker
2. turn off the sound completely from the left speaker and manage only the right speaker..
* right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
* select "playback devices"
* select "speakers"
* goto the level's tab
* select balance
* move the slider beside "L" from 100 to 0
* then click OK
3. resort to using external speakers