Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Help related to Gionee Pioneer P5W smartphone.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Help related to Gionee Pioneer P5W smartphone.

[Please help] Help related to Gionee Pioneer P5W smartphone.

Cyber Freak
Cyber Freak
Cyber Freak
18-07-2016, 05:19 PM

Hey dear, after rooting my Gionee Pioneer P5W, I mistakenly deleted Google Drive app and its data like .odex file from my system/app folder. Unfortunately I forgot to take backup of it. The phone is ok but I can't flash one official software update from Gionee due to the absent of one system app (Google Drive app). So I downloaded that Google Drive app from playstore and put it into system/app folder but still I can't flash the official software update maybe because it still lacks .odex and other files of that app. I know flashing that same software again can solve my problem but I don't want to do that. So can you guys please extract the drive app folder from device/system/app and then compress it to drive.zip file and then send it to me so that I can put system/app folder? Note that the drive.zip file which if you will send me should contain drive named folder under which there should be drive.apk, drive.odex and other arm and lib files. waiting for your positive response. Thanks
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
18-07-2016, 06:30 PM
(18-07-2016, 05:19 PM)Cyber Freak Hey dear, after rooting my Gionee Pioneer P5W, I mistakenly deleted Google Drive app and its data like .odex file from my system/app folder. Unfortunately I forgot to take backup of it. The phone is ok but I can't flash one official software update from Gionee due to the absent of one system app (Google Drive app). So I downloaded that Google Drive app from playstore and put it into system/app folder but still I can't flash the official software update maybe because it still lacks .odex and other files of that app. I know flashing that same software again can solve my problem but I don't want to do that. So can you guys please extract the drive app folder from device/system/app and then compress it to drive.zip file and then send it to me so that I can put system/app folder? Note that the drive.zip file which if you will send me should contain drive named folder under which there should be drive.apk, drive.odex and other arm and lib files. waiting for your positive response. Thanks

Buddy just flash only system.img (andriod) with sp flashtool and your all good you wont loose any data if thats what your scared of