Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno p9.4.4 not adding bars

I've serious problem with tecno p9.4.4 though before I flashed the phone it was changing and adding bars then after flashing it refused to bars even though u charge it from now til next year it can't pass 5%, the rom I used flash it was downloaded from this site.
Hovaket please you Guy's should help on this issue.

(07-18-2016, 11:57 PM)bex1 Wrote: I've serious problem with tecno p9.4.4 though before I flashed the phone it was changing and adding bars then after flashing it refused to bars even though u charge it from now til next year it can't pass 5%, the rom I used flash it was downloaded from this site.

Let's have your WhatsApp number
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
take it 08068108778
(07-19-2016, 08:44 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 11:57 PM)bex1 Wrote: I've serious problem with tecno p9.4.4 though before I flashed the phone it was changing and adding bars then after flashing it refused to bars even though u charge it from now til next year it can't pass 5%, the rom I used flash it was downloaded from this site.

Let's have your WhatsApp number

Boss I never see ur respond so far
A rep has already contacted you
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2016, 05:37 AM by bex1. )
Yes but have not do anything yet, he just gave me one Chinese link that and the link required login, he said I should press QQ, I asked him how will I press the QQ, since then he never reply.