Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MY INFINIX CANT BOOT AFTER SYSTEM UPDATE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] MY INFINIX CANT BOOT AFTER SYSTEM UPDATE

[Please help] MY INFINIX CANT BOOT AFTER SYSTEM UPDATE

francis.ok
francis.ok
francis.ok
19-07-2016, 10:23 AM

Hello sir
I performed a system update on my INFINIX ZERO phone and after, it couldnt boot. it hangs at optimizing apps 1 of 86. I LATER REBOOT TO RECOVERY MODE and i FORMATTED the CACHED PARTITION and i performed a FACTORY RESET. after rebooting it now hangs at the INFINIX and cant cant continue again. please help me solve this sir. Thank you
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-07-2016, 12:03 PM
(19-07-2016, 10:23 AM)francis.ok Hello sir
I performed a system update on my INFINIX ZERO phone and after, it couldnt boot. it hangs at optimizing apps 1 of 86. I LATER REBOOT TO RECOVERY MODE and i FORMATTED the CACHED PARTITION and i performed a FACTORY RESET. after rebooting it now hangs at the INFINIX and cant cant continue again. please help me solve this sir. Thank you

Hmm, I did not want to due to the fact that some people over here don't want to be altruistic to others with a problem so urgent. Bro, if you have the stock ROM, try flashing only boot.img: if you don't and have a file which is flashable via recovery, try to flash it and it will install the boot image so you will be able to boot to system.

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 19-07-2016, 06:40 PM by mensa.
francis.ok
francis.ok
francis.ok
19-07-2016, 06:14 PM
(19-07-2016, 12:03 PM)mensa

Hmm,  I did not want to due to the fact that some people over here don't want to be altruistic to others with a problem so urgent.  Bro,  if you have the stock ROM, try flashing only boot.img: if you don't and have a file which is feasible via recovery,  try to flash it and it will install the boot image so you will be able to boot to system.

Thank you very much mensa. ive been able to download the stock Rom. i can see the the boot.img file but can u tell me how to perform the flash with it. i dont know how to flash the phone. thank you for your assistance once again.
mensa
mensa
mensa
19-07-2016, 06:45 PM
(19-07-2016, 06:14 PM)francis.ok Thank you very much mensa. ive been able to download the stock Rom. i can see the the boot.img file but can u tell me how to perform the flash with it. i dont know how to flash the phone. thank you for your assistance once again.

Learn how to use sp flash tool from here: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread...228#pid228 but in your case, tick only boot.img and then flash.

francis.ok
francis.ok
francis.ok
20-07-2016, 03:33 AM

(19-07-2016, 06:45 PM)mensa
(19-07-2016, 06:14 PM)francis.ok Thank you very much mensa. ive been able to download the stock Rom. i can see the the boot.img file but can u tell me how to perform the flash with it. i dont know how to flash the phone. thank you for your assistance once again.

Learn how to use sp flash tool from here: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread...228#pid228 but in your case,  tick only boot.img and then flash.

Thank you MENSA. ive done all that. but when i try to flash the BOOT.IMG with flash tool version 5, i click on the download and connect the phone to the pc it tells me that "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". what is this please?
francis.ok
francis.ok
francis.ok
20-07-2016, 04:15 AM
(20-07-2016, 03:33 AM)francis.ok
(19-07-2016, 06:45 PM)mensa

Learn how to use sp flash tool from here: https://www.hovatek.com/forum/showthread...228#pid228 but in your case,  tick only boot.img and then flash.

Thank you MENSA. ive done all that. but when i try to flash the BOOT.IMG with flash tool version 5, i click on the download and connect the phone to the pc it tells me that "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". what is this plt
thank you very much MENSA. iVE been able to flash the phone succesfully now and its working.  after it was displaying "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded" i just loaded the scatter files again, formatted the phone and performed format all +download flash and after that it was still hanging at the infinix so i did factory reset again and not the phone is bootin very well. ive just started installing my apps again. thank you very much. GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR TIME. are you a GHANAIAN pls?
mensa
mensa
mensa
20-07-2016, 10:48 AM
(20-07-2016, 04:15 AM)francis.ok Thank you MENSA. ive done all that. but when i try to flash the BOOT.IMG with flash tool version 5, i click on the download and connect the phone to the pc it tells me that "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded". what is this plt

thank you very much MENSA. iVE been able to flash the phone succesfully now and its working.  after it was displaying "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded" i just loaded the scatter files again, formatted the phone and performed format all +download flash and after that it was still hanging at the infinix so i did factory reset again and not the phone is bootin very well. ive just started installing my apps again. thank you very much. GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR TIME. are you a GHANAIAN pls?

A BIG AMEN!!! to that bro. Please give all the thanks to JEHOVAH LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and let the blessings fall on me. Yes, am a Ghanaian and currently in Ghana-kumasi.
Am very much grateful to be of help.

matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
20-07-2016, 10:51 AM

Where did you get the firmware from?
You have earlier applied an update so use firmware upgrade in spflashtool