Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Need little help on this clockwork mode stuff.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Need little help on this clockwork mode stuff.

Need little help on this clockwork mode stuff.

kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
19-07-2016, 03:30 PM

I have this tecno p9 that is brick but can boot into recovery. The USB port is bad and cannot be detected on a computer for sp flash tool. can I download the cwm file for my tecno p9 and use the "apply update from sdcard" in the stock recovery to install?. if no, please help me with recommendations. Thanks in advance.
obyna11
obyna11
obyna11
19-07-2016, 09:39 PM
u cant flash cwm since ur usb is bad.. your best option is to fix the usb port then flash either the mtk backup or cwm using sp flashtool

Sent from my TECNO-C8 using Tapatalk
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
20-07-2016, 10:41 AM
(19-07-2016, 03:30 PM)kelvinsaki I have this tecno p9 that is brick but can boot into recovery. The USB port is bad and cannot be detected on a computer for sp flash tool. can I download the cwm file for my tecno p9 and use the "apply update from sdcard" in the stock recovery to install?. if no, please help me with recommendations. Thanks in advance.

With stock recovery you mean because you can't apply update via cwm unless you want to flash a custom rom... Your best bet is to get a TFcard firmware for your phone...
How did it get bricked?
kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
28-07-2016, 07:39 AM
(20-07-2016, 10:41 AM)matybazz
(19-07-2016, 03:30 PM)kelvinsaki I have this tecno p9 that is brick but can boot into recovery. The USB port is bad and cannot be detected on a computer for sp flash tool. can I download the cwm file for my tecno p9 and use the "apply update from sdcard" in the stock recovery to install?. if no, please help me with recommendations. Thanks in advance.

With stock recovery you mean because you can't apply update via cwm unless you want to flash a custom rom... Your best bet is to get a TFcard firmware for your phone...
How did it get bricked?

Could you please explain more on this TFCard firmware? It just got bricked. The usb port is fixed yet cannot be detected by a computer.
This is strange since the usd port is well connected to the tab and can be read.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-07-2016, 01:29 PM

(28-07-2016, 07:39 AM)kelvinsaki Could you please explain more on this TFCard firmware? It just got bricked. The usb port is fixed yet cannot be detected by a computer.
This is strange since the usd port is well connected to the tab and can be read.

Do not attempt doing anything else on the phone.
lets have your whatsapp number

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
kelvinsaki
10-08-2016, 10:05 PM
(29-07-2016, 01:29 PM)hovatek
(28-07-2016, 07:39 AM)kelvinsaki Could you please explain more on this TFCard firmware? It just got bricked. The usb port is fixed yet cannot be detected by a computer.

Do not attempt doing anything else on the phone.
lets have your whatsapp number

Here is my whatsapp number. 08094142318. Thanks in advance.
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
10-08-2016, 10:37 PM
Please i suggest u take the device to repair so they can fix ur problem