Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ITEL it1702 flashing
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

ITEL it1702 flashing

ITEL it1702 flashing

gentleusy
gentleusy
gentleusy
20-07-2016, 03:19 PM

I have this problem with my itel it1702 that has to do with apk file downloading/installation on google play store: the download gets to 100% on the progress meter but never installs and this continues endlessly. I hard-reset the phone, wiped the cache but still the same. I removed my gmail account, wipe the data and cache of the stock google play services and google play store. After that I restarted the phone and re-entered my gmail account and downloaded the upgrade of google play services and google play store via pc and installed it but the problem pesist. Finally I decided to download the rom so that I can flash it but it wont flash. pls I need your help to resolve the problem. Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-07-2016, 08:18 PM
(20-07-2016, 03:19 PM)gentleusy I have this problem with my itel it1702 that has to do with apk file downloading/installation on google play store: the download gets to 100% on the progress meter but never installs and this continues endlessly. I hard-reset the phone, wiped the cache but still the same. I removed my gmail account, wipe the data and cache of the stock google play services and google play store. After that I restarted the phone and re-entered my gmail account and downloaded the upgrade of google play services and google play store via pc and installed it but the problem pesist. Finally I decided to download the rom so that I can flash it but it wont flash. pls I need your help to resolve the problem. Thanks.

before you consider flashing the ROM, have you:
1. tried changing the SD card?
2. tried downloading the apk and installing from file manager?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
gentleusy
gentleusy
gentleusy
24-07-2016, 11:19 AM
(21-07-2016, 08:18 PM)hovatek
(20-07-2016, 03:19 PM)gentleusy I installed ITEL it1701 clock work mode (CWM) on Itel it1702 in other to solve the google play store error of 100% on the progress meter while downloading apk files but never installs. It worked but latter started giving me "unfortunately, the process com.google.process. gapps has stop" I cleared cache and data of Google play services, google play store and Google services framework. It worked for a while but later continues the error. I wanted to flash the phone with the right CWM which is itel it1702 but i couldn't find it on line, please help me out.

before you consider flashing the ROM, have you:
1. tried changing the SD card?
2. tried downloading the apk and installing from file manager?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-07-2016, 06:01 PM
still no reply from you

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Tomsplendy
Tomsplendy
Tomsplendy
24-07-2016, 08:57 PM

I have two ways that might help....(1.) Try downloading the app from a different source instead of play store. Now there should be an inbuilt file explorer in your phone so open your file explorer and navigate to where you have downloaded the .apk file. Tap on it to install. If you have more than one package installer, you'll be asked to choose one, now choose the first one and don't tap on "always" but "just once" then install. If it gives the same error try it again but this time choose the second package installer and then install.
(2.) Try clearing the cache and data of the play store and other Gapps you cleared and then launch your play store again input your details and then search for "package installer", since it seems to work for some time then give the same fault again you can use that opportunity to download and install another package installer (download like 2 different ones from play store). Now repeat option 1 above. Now when you get the installer that works fine, you can then tap on " always use" for it. Also check the available space in your sd card and phone memory. Hope it fixes it.

Sent from my itel it1506 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 24-07-2016, 09:06 PM by Tomsplendy.