Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android INIFINX HOT 2 CANT BOOT INTO RECOVERY
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

INIFINX HOT 2 CANT BOOT INTO RECOVERY

INIFINX HOT 2 CANT BOOT INTO RECOVERY

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
mensa
mensa
mensa
25-07-2016, 12:55 PM

(25-07-2016, 12:45 PM)Erase I tried it but it's not working.
And the phone update I have on my phone is not downloading.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile

I don't know how exactly you are doing it but am sure it works. When you get to the no command menu, press on the power button first for about 3seconds and then add the volume up key. It will immediately take you to the recovery mode. I don't know how you are doing it.

I am sure it works but if you still aren't able to boot to it, try installing a recovery image again : maybe stock if you have the stock rom or custom if available.

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile
This post was last modified: 25-07-2016, 12:59 PM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Still expecting your build number

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
26-07-2016, 11:52 AM
I don't have any stock ROM. And have not root the phone.

Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
26-07-2016, 01:05 PM
Yeah I did it.
So is his the only option to boot my phone in to recovery? Since the volume up and power button

mensa
mensa
mensa
26-07-2016, 01:59 PM

(26-07-2016, 01:05 PM)Erase Yeah I did it.
So is his the only option to boot my phone in to recovery? Since the volume up and power button

There is. You can try adb and fastboot but the thing is: when you used the MTK droid tool to boot to recovery, it did but got to the dead Android logo with no command info. This means you have a stock recovery installed and the phone will automatically boot to recovery when you press the power button first for about 2-3secs before you add the volume up key.
Since the droid tool took you to the dead Android logo with no command info, using adb will as well take you to that screen.
When trying to get to the recovery at first when the phone is off, you first press the volume+ key: then the power button but when you get to the dead Android logo, first press the power button before the volume up key.
Bro, it works so do it properly. I quite remember updating my infinity phone, it failed and got to the dead Android logo, I knew that I was supposed to boot to recovery. That is the combination keys I used so try very well.

Sent from my Infinix-X600 using Hovatek mobile
djskull
djskull
djskull
28-07-2016, 12:07 PM
I am having similar issue i bricked my infinix x551 and now it only showing th android logo and a red caution sign... i try to use flash tool it says i should get pmt .. follow the thread to where i get to download AIO and ADB but i did not get the pmt please help me out thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-07-2016, 05:12 PM
(28-07-2016, 12:07 PM)djskull I am having similar issue i bricked my infinix x551 and now it only showing th android logo and a red caution sign... i try to use flash tool it says i should get pmt .. follow the thread to where i get to download AIO and ADB but i did not get the pmt please help me out thanks

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
04-08-2016, 07:39 AM
Sorry for the late reply.
I finally did it and I cleared the cache memory. Why is the key combination not working e.i hold volume up button and press the power button and release once I see infinix.?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-08-2016, 11:15 AM
(04-08-2016, 07:39 AM)Erase Sorry for the late reply.
I finally did it and I cleared the cache memory. Why is the key combination not working e.i hold volume up button and press the power button and release once I see infinix.?

you'll need to flash a patched lk.bin

Note!
Erase
Erase
Erase
Respected Member
04-08-2016, 10:43 PM

How do I get it? As for the new update that is showing on my phone update for over a month now, it's not downloading how do I fix it.

And i noticed the phone started hanging and over hitting recently. But I don't have much app on it.

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next