Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Lenovo s850t flashing problem
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Lenovo s850t flashing problem

Lenovo s850t flashing problem

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
owaishortus
owaishortus
owaishortus
20-07-2016, 07:26 PM

I made an account on this page bcz i m n a heap of trouble, i think you can help me out. Please help me, I have the phone lenovo s850t, I rooted it in order to gain access to Google play, the rooting made a problem and now the phone displays a continues nonstop error message "unfortunately theme has stopped". I tried my level best to flash the phone but I have failed every time since I can't find the suitable ROM file. I downloaded a dozen ROMs (various versions from different sources) for it and all have the same problem that the scatter file doesn't work.. One rom file's scatter work but that was for s850 not s850t, so flashing process failed. Please please please help me out bcz here no software personnel can repair it, and no lenovo office in our city. I will appreciate your act of kindness.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
21-07-2016, 10:32 AM
(20-07-2016, 07:26 PM)owaishortus I made an account on this page bcz i m n a heap of trouble, i think you can help me out. Please help me, I have the phone lenovo s850t, I rooted it in order to gain access to Google play, the rooting made a problem and now the phone displays a continues nonstop error message "unfortunately theme has stopped". I tried my level best to flash the phone but I have failed every time since I can't find the suitable ROM file. I downloaded a dozen ROMs (various versions from different sources) for it and all have the same problem that the scatter file doesn't work.. One rom file's scatter work but that was for s850 not s850t, so flashing process failed. Please please please help me out bcz here no software personnel can repair it, and no lenovo office in our city. I will appreciate your act of kindness.

Does spflashtool send error message?
If yes send a screenshot of the error your getting and are you sure the firmware you have is for the exact model of your phone?
owaishortus
owaishortus
owaishortus
21-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Sir i downloaded a lot of firmwares for my phone from various sources but none of them is compatible with spflashtool, though i checked it on other flash tools as well. (flash tools i used are: SP flash Tool v5.1620 & v5.1516, SP MDT v3.1620 & v3.1344, MTK Droid tool etc). The phone model Lenovo s850t uses firmware "vibeui 2.0". I downloaded its firmware from authentic vibeui website but that is just the same like others. I downloaded custom firmware for it but that doesnt have scatter file. I downloaded firware for lenovo s850, that scatter file works with the flash tools but doesnt flash my s850t phone. The problem flash tools gives is the scatter file. I manually made a scatter file through another software but that is not working too. I copied the firmware file into my phone and tried to load it in recovery mode, but the recovery mode doesn't pickup the firmware. My phone is not dead, it is loading+booting properly and hard-reset (recovery mode) is working too; but the error message "unfortunately theme has stopped working" pops up continuously and i cant use my phone due to that.
Please help me. I tried to attach screenshots but thats not working here
owaishortus
owaishortus
owaishortus
21-07-2016, 02:41 PM
I also downloaded and installed the MTK driver for my phone and that is working properly, boots the phone well
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-07-2016, 11:05 PM

(21-07-2016, 02:41 PM)owaishortus I also downloaded and installed the MTK driver for my phone and that is working properly, boots the phone well

backup the phone using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html
waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
owaishortus
owaishortus
owaishortus
22-07-2016, 07:07 AM
the pdanet is not working with my phone, but the phone boots to the pc properly, so i think i dont need pdanet. The MTK droid tool has picked my phone properly, but instead of yellow sign, there is blue sign in the bottom left. After all it is not rooting the phone and its telling me to root my phone through CWM recovery. whats that?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-07-2016, 12:29 PM
(22-07-2016, 07:07 AM)owaishortus the pdanet is not working with my phone, but the phone boots to the pc properly, so i think i dont need pdanet. The MTK droid tool has picked my phone properly, but instead of yellow sign, there is blue sign in the bottom left. After all it is not rooting the phone and its telling me to root my phone through CWM recovery. whats that?

the blue sign mean the phone isn't rooted.
root the phone first or backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
owaishortus
owaishortus
owaishortus
23-07-2016, 09:10 AM
[attachment=2616 hovatek pid='83049' dateline='1469186974']
(22-07-2016, 07:07 AM)owaishortus the pdanet is not working with my phone, but the phone boots to the pc properly, so i think i dont need pdanet. The MTK droid tool has picked my phone properly, but instead of yellow sign, there is blue sign in the bottom left. After all it is not rooting the phone and its telling me to root my phone through CWM recovery. whats that?

the blue sign mean the phone isn't rooted.
root the phone first or backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html
look at the attachments, i can't understand it.. It says "should be root shell"
.jpg
2.jpg
Size: 120.84 KB / Downloads: 7
.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Size: 108.61 KB / Downloads: 6
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-07-2016, 11:29 AM
(23-07-2016, 09:10 AM)owaishortus look at the attachments, i can't understand it.. It says "should be root shell"

I told you that the blue box means the phone is not rooted. MTK Droid tool CANNOT root your phone.
Search for your phone's rooting technique or use the alternative method I provided above

Note!
owaishortus
owaishortus
owaishortus
23-07-2016, 06:18 PM

(23-07-2016, 11:29 AM)hovatek
(23-07-2016, 09:10 AM)owaishortus look at the attachments, i can't understand it.. It says "should be root shell"

I told you that the blue box means the phone is not rooted. MTK Droid tool CANNOT root your phone.
Search for your phone's rooting technique or use the alternative method I provided above

I backed up the phone using miracle box. The bin file it made is about 7 GB. What should I do next?
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next